KATY TX, moved here...

-

Dart_Guy

Reaction score
Well I have been away for some time but I am finally settled in Katy TX. Ok, I am nearly settled and hope to have less boxes in my house next week.

Who here is from TX? I am up for making new freinds with a similar car addiction...

I am also looking to find someone to paint my car or at least get some quotes. Possibly some body work too, not sure if I am going to have time afterall.

I'm sitting in Katy right now waiting on the inspector on a house my companys plumbing in Woodcreek off 1463. I live in Rosenberg so if you ever need to find something or get a locals advice just holler.

Hot as hell Houston... I am not looking forward to the summer...

I am off cinco ranch blvd and Katy Gaston. We got a good deal in a good neighborhood.

lots going up in that area... We got lucky with a good deal and if it fell through we would have had to look in a different area of town unless something else popped up.

I have a few freinds that are buying some of the newer homes in that area. My boss is buying one that is due to be finished this month.

Welcome to Katy. I live off Mason rd and Franz not too far away. It does get hot here. If you are looking for something to do there is Nifty Fifties nite on Saturday evenings, Will start up again April 3rd. Starts at about 4 pm with cars arriving and will have about 400 every Saturday nite. Cars are limited to 1975 and earlier. Lots of 50 and 60's music. In Krogers parking lot Champions Forrest Drive and Spring Cypress. Hope to see you there..

I was in Katy once, I think. To visit the Bass Pro Shops store. Isn't that in Katy??

Welcome to Texas from San Antonio! :-D

The heat sucks, but the rest of the year is real nice.:cheers:

I will certainly check out the car night once it start up April 3rd.

Yes, there is Bass pro shop here.

-
Back