Keep Original Parts?

-

69CudaFB318V

Reaction score
As I upgrade and replace parts on my 69 Barracuda, should I keep the original parts in case I ever want to sell it and provide them to a buyer?

In some cases the old parts are better than the new crap that is made today...

Offer it for free...otherwise scrap it unless you want to become a hoarder lol

Carb and intake would be the only thing you mentioned that I would even think of keeping, just because you never know. Someone might need one in the future. The rest, scrap it.

I kept my carb and intake from mine and it turned out someone on here needed the stuff, and I had it to help them out.

Stuff piles up after years of swaping and, changing parts, and buying and selling, and even scraping out a few cars. I have a monstuos pile in my garage that I am going to scrap. Then I will have my garage back. Lots of my stuff is from my 69 and, 67 Cudas. I'm tyred of stumbling around it, and its going.

barracudadave67

To start with, rear suspension (leaf srpings and brackets), then 2bbl carb and intake after putting in as 4bbl carb.

**** can the rear springs and old front end components, keep the rear brackets, 2 bbl carb and intake...

I keep crap forever, but I have an extra 40 x 60 two story barn to store them in.
There is still parts in there from my first car, I am 48.
Why keep it??
I used alot of those parts putting my Duster together.
Also a few years ago after buying cherry nice fenders and doors for the car I found a set in the barn I forgot about.

-
Back