Keeping the ride detailed?

-

schmitt

Reaction score
What do you guys like for keeping the underside of the car looking good? Engine bay, frame, suspension...

I've seen simple green, purple power.

I used a strong soap product but it left permanent stains on aluminum and chrome finish.

Nice not having the show paint on the outside to keep up with on this one lol

17952629_10203052913040281_1554435322094468993_n.jpg

If already detailed. Once a year spray undercarriage with low pressure water and purple power mixture. Let sit for several hours then rinse with medium pressure water only. I do this with my pressure washer that has solvent tank and psi adjustment. You do not want to go full throttle.lol
Works for me.

I have a gravel driveway so everything seems to get dusty and dull underneath. I like to wash that stuff often to keep it looking nice, however if its just pressure washed it ends up with a dull look.

This is how I realized that gloss black paint on chassis parts is a good idea; keeping the undercarriage clean is such a pain!

What do you guys like for keeping the underside of the car looking good? Engine bay, frame, suspension...

I've seen simple green, purple power.

I used a strong soap product but it left permanent stains on aluminum and chrome finish.

Nice not having the show paint on the outside to keep up with on this one lol

View attachment 1715043343
Love the sweptline what setup do you have in it ,Looks like some beefy rear tires

Thanks fellas

I have a coilover front end from Jw Rod garage with Wilwood 2" drop spindles and Wilwood brakes. The rear I have a Dana 60 flipped on top the springs with a Calvert racing setup.

IMG_4089.JPG

-
Back