Keg's 73 Resto-MOD

-
I like what you're doing, absolutely nothing wrong with making it what you want, I commend you for having the patience to keep at it when you are limited to only a few hours at a time. Nice work, keep it going.
Thank you for your service.
Thank you. It's been a labor of love, blood and sweat. I wanted a Duster since I was in high school and my mom said no to a $400 slant six Duster for my first car. I ended up with an $800 El Camino instead.

Where are you at in Florida? That's my homeland, and I'll be returning in a year or so. I'm also disabled, and former Jarhead. I'm taking my horde of parts with me. Nice work, sir. Keep at it!

Where are you at in Florida? That's my homeland, and I'll be returning in a year or so. I'm also disabled, and former Jarhead. I'm taking my horde of parts with me. Nice work, sir. Keep at it!

Melbourne, FL. I did not go quite that hardcore. I worked on MEP generators and mobile HVAC in combat comm. USAF

Thanks, Brother. I was born and raised in Florida. We ended up in Northern Washington state, but we're coming home to Gator country in the next year. We're tired of the ever increasing taxes, and the encroachment of our civil rights. I look forward to shrimping in the mosquito lagoon. I hope Melbourne is still as pretty as I remember.

Thanks, Brother. I was born and raised in Florida. We ended up in Northern Washington state, but we're coming home to Gator country in the next year. We're tired of the ever increasing taxes, and the encroachment of our civil rights. I look forward to shrimping in the mosquito lagoon. I hope Melbourne is still as pretty as I remember.

That's funny. I was last stationed outside Spokane and moved here after retiring.

Maybe on the large Air Force base just west of Spokane? My best friend has 5 acres on the side of Mount Spokane, off of highway 206. We visit often.

Maybe on the large Air Force base just west of Spokane? My best friend has 5 acres on the side of Mount Spokane, off of highway 206. We visit often.

For a time, yes. I also spent time stationed on top of a small mountain outside Cheney/4 lakes.

Diggin the build, love old mopars regardless if they are stock or people put their own spin on it. I chose the latter with my build. Following.

I love Highway 2 between the Columbia, all the way to Everett. Not as fast as I-90, but way more beautiful. Kinda like the PNW Highway 66.

3.23 gears on an 8 3/4 with Sure grip. Got it from Driveline Works. Went right in flawlessly. No mods needed.

20210927_162418.jpg

Loving it. I'm going a bit steeper on my gears. I'd like 3.73's, but I know that's brand X, not Mopar. I'm torn between 3.55's and 3.91's for my for my 408. Watching your progress with enthusiasm.

Loving it. I'm going a bit steeper on my gears. I'd like 3.73's, but I know that's brand X, not Mopar. I'm torn between 3.55's and 3.91's for my for my 408. Watching your progress with enthusiasm.

Thanks for the support! My plan is to take it cross country and do Route 66 from beginning to end, so I need gears for the highway.

-
Back