Keisler auto/overdrive Trans. Price? Quality?

-

MoparVT

Reaction score
Does anybody have any expierience with a keisler 4spd auto trans?

Can anyone give me a price?

Or are there any other "bolt in" O/D trans. out there (dont want to do alot of cutting/fab/welding,or parts chasing.....etc.)

Thanks

Hi I have the Keisler 4 speed auto in my car. Had I know all the difficulties I would have use the Gearvendors unit..I paid 3400 for the unit. It's behind a 5.7 Hemi in a 72 Duster

I also have the Keisler auto.... major disappointment! I was one of the first that bought one. It's been a good year and a half ordeal. Just recently got it back after it blew on the dyno after only six pulls. I am certain I have voiced my opinion on this elsewhere on this forum. 727 next time!
Oh, by the way MoparVT, this is definitely a cut and fab. The trans crossmember requires major surgery ( they advertised it as a "no cut" install). A lot of the parts can't be used that came with it so you can forget bolt in and go without chasing and modifying parts. pmail me and I'll be glad to call you and tell you how I really feel about this abortion. Give me fair warning so I can tie myself down to my chair before I start talking about it.

Div6 I would like to hear you chime in about your experience.

Thanks for the info guys......I had a sneaking suspicion it wasnt a simple bolt in,and I also suspected it to be OVER PRICED.....

-
Back