Keisler~Dont buy there products! i wont! wana know why?

-

branded209

Reaction score
i will never buy a keisler product- long story short ~i might be a prick its debatable~ but no salesman should ever call someone a prick on the job...ever

Click on the unsubscribe link, prick

-----Original message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, Oct 30, 2011 18:39:10 GMT+00:00

Or a limp prick........I am sure his employee will get on here sooner or later and defend him.....

Yes, but what PROVOKED him? There's always 2 sides to everything.

What did it say in the email that he was responding to? You only showed his response and cut off the rest of the email he was responding to.

I was receiving a bunch of spam mail about their products and replied to one saying that they did not have permission to send me emails, i don't have the email anymore it was in my spam folder.

richard eberg (ebooger) of mopar action told me that the 5 speeds are made in india now-not as good as the trans were initially

One insult shouldn't get your blood pressure up, unless its against your wife or child maybe.

Who cares what some random person thinks of you? It isn't important, nor worth your energy. Simply care about the opinions of people that matter to you. Less stress, and negative energy. Brother you need to step back and get some perspective, random insults are not worth your precious time on this earth.

Imagine working in a confined space the size of a department store-with no sunlight, with the same 160+ guys for 100 days. Everybody has egos, and some people try to pick fights just to entertain themselves. -and the other service members have it much worse than I'll ever know-I don't get shot at.

A. Need to see the full email. context is everything

B. I find it kind of funny, so i'm a little more likely to buy some of they're stuff. lol

richard eberg (ebooger) of mopar action told me that the 5 speeds are made in india now-not as good as the trans were initially

One insult shouldn't get your blood pressure up, unless its against your wife or child maybe.

Who cares what some random person thinks of you? It isn't important, nor worth your energy. Simply care about the opinions of people that matter to you. Less stress, and negative energy. Brother you need to step back and get some perspective, random insults are not worth your precious time on this earth.

Imagine working in a confined space the size of a department store-with no sunlight, with the same 160+ guys for 100 days. Everybody has egos, and some people try to pick fights just to entertain themselves. -and the other service members have it much worse than I'll ever know-I don't get shot at.
:thumblef:

Ha! You just broke down life for him in a paragraph. Right on. Tell them the F off in person at Mopar Nats or something.

lame post. fight your own battles buddy and quit draggin other people into it.

248869_300.jpg

-
Back