Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   1
Contact seller
I rebuild brake and suspension parts as a little side line business, and i just finished up rebuilding this 65-72 A body Kelsey Hayes disc brake set up.

Calipers have new pads, new caliper hard lines,new rebuilding kits, new rubber brake hoses, and all the hose brackets, and pad hold down clips are all there.

Rotors are new drilled & slotted premium rotors. All the lug studs are new, and are all right hand thread. All the wheel bearings, grease seals, are all there.

The gravel shields have been powder coated, and everything has been thouroughly cleaned, then soaked out in a solution of Evaporust, then painted up with Rustoleum paint, and put back together.

Included is the disc brake proportioning valve, and the hard lines to the master cylinder.

This is a complete set up, but you will need to purchase your own DISC brake master cylinder to use these disc brakes, and use disc brake lower ball joints to bolt up to the spindles.

Selling everything for $735.00, plus what it costs for boxes, and the FEDEX shiping to your zip code.

Have plenty of other pictures that i can send to you, if you are a serious buyer for my parts.
Contact me through this forum with a PM message.
Thank's
Jim V.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD on 11-30-2011
These disc brakes have been sold.
I will be listing another set up shortly, with standard rotors, that have been machined on the Aamco brake lathe.
Just need to take the official pictures of that set up.
Keep checking the for sale section on send me a PM.
Thank's
Jim V.

Attachments

• Kelsey Hayes Brakes #24 001 [640x480].jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 337
I have been selling these rebuilt Kelsey Hayes disc brake set up's for the past 6 years or so, and nobody has ever had any "fitment" issues with aftermarket wheels, that i am aware of.
Possibly some other members can chime in, with these Kelsey Hayes disc brakes on their car, and the aftermarket wheels they are running.
You do need to have 14" inch wheels, that's a given, i do know that much.
Jim V.

Nice job on the rebuild.

In my opinion not a bad price considering labor and parts involved.

Perfect kit for keeping the small bolt pattern wheels on the A body cars

What do you use to make the foam gaskets that go under the dust shields?

Nothing special at all.
The "thin" foam packing material sheets that you use to wrap items in, when you mail out parts.
I used to buy those foam sheets at Staples, or Office Depot, but i seem to have enough packaging foam that i save and recycle, from when others send me stuff thru the shipping carriers.
Jim V.

Sale pending.
Waiting on Pay Pal payment right now.
I will let any others know that reply.
Thank's.
Jim V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back