Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   1
Contact seller
I rebuild brake and suspension parts as a little side line business, and i just finished up rebuilding this 65-72 A body Kelsey Hayes disc brake set up.

Calipers have new pads, new caliper hard lines,new rebuilding kits, new rubber brake hoses, and all the hose brackets, and pad hold down clips are all there.

Rotors are new. All the lug studs are right hand thread. All the wheel bearings, grease seals, are all there.

Included are Disc Brake lower ball joints that are required for this installation.
They are great condition, and nice and "tight" and you don't have to spend another $120.00 to buy them.

Everything has been thouroughly cleaned, then soaked out in a solution of Evaporust, then painted up with Rustoleum paint, and put back together.

Included is the disc brake proportioning valve, and the hard lines to the master cylinder.

This is a complete set up, but you will need to purchase your own DISC brake master cylinder to use these disc brakes, wether you buy one for manual brakes, or power brakes, that will depend on what you will be using.

Selling everything for $775.00, plus what it costs for boxes, and the FEDEX shiping to your zip code. Price is firm. I spend lots of labor time hours to rebuild these parts, and what it costs for parts.

Have plenty of other pictures that i can send to you, if you are a serious buyer for my parts.
This is the second set up that i was putting together for sale.
It took a long time to find the caliper hose brackets that i needed to complete this set up.
Contact me through this forum with a PM message.
Thank's
Jim V.

Attachments

• A Body Disc Brakes #25 001 (Small).JPG
    89 KB · Views: 1,238
  • A Body Disc Brakes #25 020 (Small).JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,192
looks like a nice set up.. are the bearings and seals new? and same question on the lower ball joints. they new or used and just cleaned up?

abody joe
Bearings are the originals from the donor vehicle.
Same with the lower ball joints.
Someone must have just recently replaced suspension parts, before it got rear ended, and then scrapped.
Are you interested??

KrazyKuda.
I had this current set up in stock, just waiting on certain parts, to make it 100% complete, before i could put it up for sale.
The way i do business, i advertise, and sell one at a time.
When one sells, then i put another one up for sale.
I have 2 others, ready to go, whenever i feel like selling them off, also.
That's what i do. Strictly business. I fullfill a little niche market in the Mopar world, for the brake, and suspension parts that i rebuild. Keeps me busy, and out of trouble. Then there's few more parts to be put back into service again on the Mopar cars.
Jim V.

Attachments

• 3 Kelsey Hayes Brakes 001 (Small).JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,141
I need my K.H set up overhauled do you do that as a side job too
I'd like to have them look that nice!
thanks
Bruce B.

I need my K.H set up overhauled do you do that as a side job too
I'd like to have them look that nice!
thanks
Bruce B.

Bruce B.
I get asked that question from time to time.
Yes, that can be done for parts, and labor.
Not difficult for me to do at all.
Your not really that far away from me anyway. Probably less than 200 miles from me in the Sacramento area. Mailing, Fedex, or UPS, for a couple of packages, both ways, shouldn't be that bad.
Not like a guy in Florida that recently inquired.
I was just down your area of the world last weekend, as a matter of fact.
That little dot on the map, Moss Landing, Ca.
916 852-1758
[email protected]
Jim Valuckas

You do some really nice work, Jim. Here's you a bump. :) Happy New Year.

You do some really nice work, Jim. Here's you a bump. :) Happy New Year.

Thank you very much.
HNY 2012 to you also.

To update everyone here, from some PM's that i have been receiving this morning.
The brake set up in the very first picture is for sale, along with 2 others that are in the second picture.
The set up with the drilled, and slotted rotors sold previously, to another member on this board.
So that one is gone.
Jim V.

Jim
Do you come this way often?
I am 10 min from Moss Landing i can ship or wait a bit if you will be down here again sometime soon.
You can PM me with a ball park price and I will research the shipping ,this is not for my driver so I am not in a rush.
Thank you
Bruce B.

For the people that have been e mailing me about my disc brake rebuilding, i have this set up still currently for sale.
Plus i have just recently, put another completely together.
Thank's
Jim V.

Got any BBP kits ?

I do sell individual parts for doing a big bolt pattern swap, but rotors, calipers, bearings, pads, are so dirt cheap these days at parts stores, it's not cost effective trying to sell everything as a package deal.
I do sell disc brake spindles, dust shields, proportioning valves, 73-76 big ball joint upper control arms, and rebuilt sway bar tabbed, lower control arms when i have them in stock.
Right now i'm out of stock of spindles, but i currently have a pair of UCA's and LCA's ready to go.
This site, and eBay, has been good to me, for buyers for my parts.
Jim V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back