-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CL3406

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for one Kelsey Heyes caliper bolt . Pictures attached. Thanks.

E288323D-19F5-4346-80A3-21377F554B31.jpeg

09690019-7860-4A5E-A8F5-79F4E92CA1F3.jpeg

FE7248E1-0463-41C1-8052-DF1193DC469C.jpeg

Obviously I could do that but I prefer to have the correct bolt for my application. Thanks.

Is this is fixed Kelsey for A body just go get grade 8 7/16 fine bolts In the length you need
It isn't just a bolt, the KH part has a machined shoulder, more precise than a standard bolt.
Can a regular bolt be used, yes most out there probably have standard bolts.

Alan

I just installed a set on my car and was pretty sure they were originals and they were threaded the whole way…. The bolts for the knuckle to ball joint were originals too. maybe they weren’t….
‘completely different head than yours. Here they are before disassembly, cleaning, and the reinstalled with new calipers and hoses etc….

412040CE-BF48-4D0A-A4E2-6771BFEF1297.jpeg

I just installed a set on my car and was pretty sure they were originals and they were threaded the whole way…. The bolts for the knuckle to ball joint were originals too. maybe they weren’t….
‘completely different head than yours. Here they are before disassembly, cleaning, and the reinstalled with new calipers and hoses etc….

View attachment 1716080184
I have seen them a little different over the years but all were grade 8 like yours or mine. Hemidart67 has one for me.

I have seen them a little different over the years but all were grade 8 like yours or mine. Hemidart67 has one for me.
What are the dimensions of your bolt? I’m going to remove one of mine and ensure I at least have enough threaded portion (which I think I do - I had many many turns of engagement) but would like to know. Just learning mine aren’t original thanks to your post.

What are the dimensions of your bolt? I’m going to remove one of mine and ensure I at least have enough threaded portion (which I think I do - I had many many turns of engagement) but would like to know. Just learning mine aren’t original thanks to your post.
Dimensions are in my picture. It is off of a 67 barracuda Formula S

i have some new kelsey hays brake caliper lines if any1 needs those
Which ones and what do you need out of those? I’d need to have shipped to Alberta Can. You guys must have some sort of flat rate usps box or something to keep shipping cost down?
thanks
you can PM the details if you like

I thank you so much. I know of inline Tube and other vendors That sell their stuff. BUT - guess how bad/much shipping for four little line like that is to Alberta. In-line wants $50. Mancini wants $33.

really not sure why us Canadian get sooooo screwed on some items when it comes to shipping. $50 USD is about $70 Cdn!! We really have to be careful and there’s always the risk of UPS or FedEx charging unnecessary brokerage fees on top of that. It’s crazy.

most items that get from USA I try to see if USPS is available as they usually don’t charge taxes and brokerage….

often I send items to a border town receiver and then make a trip down to get my stuff as I’m a 3 hour drive to the border….

i often wished I could come live in the states for Better winter weather and also for my never ending car hobby shopping and shipping.

Which ones and what do you need out of those? I’d need to have shipped to Alberta Can. You guys must have some sort of flat rate usps box or something to keep shipping cost down?
thanks
you can PM the details if you like
I believe I have those. Im in Vancouver.

Looks like a few for sale in the ad below, but once again wrong side of the border. A Canadian Mopar guy and a US Mopar guy that live right across the border from each other need to dig a parts smuggling tunnel under the fence between each others places to help you guys out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back