Kenny Vs Spenny - OMFG

-

YoungBlood

Jolt the Squares
Reaction score
I assume some of you have seen Kenny Vs Spenny before, right?

I hadn't watched it on comedy central whatsoever, even though I had multiple opportunities, so I basically didn't give a ****, until my buddy sat me down in front of youtube and watch about 10 episodes of it.

Its down right hysterical. If you like immature-competitive-egotistical-outrageous humor, its right up your alley.

The show is about best friends who are worst enemies.

Here's a link to my favorite one, I will let you be the judge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGZC04gUqfk

its hard to imagine how Trey Parker and Matt Stone's names are on that...

however i will stick to South Park

Might be funny if I were stoned off my *** and was 20 years younger....

The perfect Sunday night, Trailer Park Boys, Rent a Goalie and Kenny vs Spenny. What more could you ask for? (electric lettuce is optional):-D

memike, it's just a couple of big children having a contest to see who can crack the biggest fart.

I can see why certain Mods would think this is much more appropriate than a thread that has to do with the future of our country....

It would be cool if the contests actually had something to do with intelligence. I would love to see which one could hunt the best, or influence people the best, or even drive the best, for God's sake.

memike, it's just a couple of big children having a contest to see who can crack the biggest fart.

I can see why certain Mods would think this is much more appropriate than a thread that has to do with the future of our country....

Seriously, whats the problem ? You wanted your Political forum and you got. Politics causes fights among members that we have to settle. Fart jokes dont.

You being a Mod on FBBO I would expect a little more respect and understanding. Im starting to feel like your just pushing buttons.

:stop: Please ease up on twisting the Mod's tails every chance you get.
This is a GREAT MOPAR site. Enjoy it!
Peace, Tony

Like Adam and Tony posted, knock it off Dude.... If your going to take a shot at a Moderator (or me...) every chance you get, your going to have to find a new place to share your warmth. Maybe Abodyjoes.com? They belittle and berate each other on a daily basis over there...

BTW: I recieved and e-mail from a board member complaining about this thread this morning. Wanna see it? :angry7:

Looks like a waste of 6 minutes to me. Hell I can fart without the effort they went thru. They need a job at a pig farm.

And I've gotten emails complaining about you as well.....

Emails about me? I had no idea that I was out of line. Any mods that would like to send me info about problems would be welcome. If 68 is just blowing off steam, well I feel sorry for him. We all have problems, and different backgrounds and attitudes toward life. If I have offended anyone here with my sarcasm and harsh words, I apologize. Ciao.

-
Back