-
Status
Not open for further replies.

clinteg

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a used Kevko M301 Oil Pan and pickup from my 340. Works perfectly. Access panel added inside to clean the front baffle chamber. Has a small dent on the back bottom of the pan. This has a oil level plug, no dipstick. $270 new. $175 shipped.

Will this work on 360 Magnum in an early a body?

Jake

Will this work on 360 Magnum in an early a body?

Jake

I think you'd have to call Kevko on that or maybe find a member who has used one on an early A. It fit my '69 with a stock K.

Not sure if it will work in early A's but will not work with 360. I believe Magnum engines use same pan as LA360

Not sure if it will work in early A's but will not work with 360. I believe Magnum engines use same pan as LA360

Correct. I missed the part where he said it was for a 360 motor. For the 360 you'd need the M302 pan, but I don't know about fitment in early cars.

Correct. I missed the part where he said it was for a 360 motor. For the 360 you'd need the M302 pan, but I don't know about fitment in early cars.
I have one in my early A. You have to notch the K-frame to get the two front corners of the pan to clear.

I have one in my early A. You have to notch the K-frame to get the two front corners of the pan to clear.
Thanks for the info, ill just use a regular car pan.

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back