Keystone Klassics

-
If the Chrome is real nice like it looks in the Pics, It's a pretty sweet deal. Always liked the Keystones. I'd grab them If I was anywhere near there.

I wouldn't have to think if they were close to me.

On the right colored car they look dynomite. Like Magnums except bolder. I had them on a b1 blue 73 challenger with the black strobe stripes and the black vinyl top. They looked great. (I thought) LOL This car but 30 years ago. Yep it is still around. If it wasn't so far gone I would be tempted. Sorry, bad photo. Can't see the wheels very good and the strobe stripes are gone. tmm

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 286
Keystone are really a Klassic wheel next to Cragars. they have been around many years. i once had a couple 15x10s and 15x6s and i loved them things. they still pop up now and again, its hard to find them in good shape.

Attachments

• bb107.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 256
  • bb140.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 258
  • bb139.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 249
Sox and Martin cars alaways looked badass with Keystones.

Mopars and Keystones....made in heaven?

set of 15" for $150

...and they're still for sale ?????

I always used to think "why do people ALWAYS put Keystones on Mopars?", and kind of avoided them.

I bought a parts car with a set a couple of years ago, and they've grown on me, and I see the attraction better.

I always liked the Keystones better than the Cragars !!! The wife has Cragars on her 'Cuda,and I tried to put some Rallye wheels on it instead,but she liked the Cragars better !!! At least I tried !! Used to be a '74ish Dart running around St Pete that was White with a Green Stripe that had the Black part of the rim Color Coded to the accent strip !! Looked awesome to me !!!
:burnout:

Hey,Hawaii Duster,I have an extra pair of 14x6 small bolt pattern Keystones that I would trade for a pair of those 15x8's.:glasses7:

Mine were on a yellow-gold car, and the part that is normally black has been painted gold. not a match to the car, but neat.

:pukerigh:

Attachments

• Picture 008.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Picture 009.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 183
From the looks of it, some of the washers have been tightened down incorrectly from the scratches around the holes. I would inspect them very carefully. They had a bad reputation from cracking. Most of it was due to idiots with air guns.....but I've seen the entire center of those and Cragars broken right out.

Well I checked them out and the chrome is not peeling or chipping. No cracks around the lugs, just paint coming off in some areas but its chrome under the paint. So I picked them up. Not sure what I'm gonna use them on, but I got them.

Nice score right there HD.....I wanna know what search word you used to find those LOL ? :scratch:

-
Back