-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsquare

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
WTB- complete kickdown linkage for a 72 Duster 340 with a 727 transmission and Eldebrock 1407 4 barrel carb.

PM me a picture of what you have along with your asking price.

Thanks

The 2 brl and 4 brl setups are also different. Some aftermarket carbs are adaptable. For others the Lokar cable setup is a best plan. Good luck

This orange set is a complete set-up from a 71 340. It is the last set I have . I sold all others.

It comes complete from carb to trans with all clips including the carb pin not pictured. The difference between the 2 bbl and 4 bbl is the top rod, The throttle cable bracket, Top swivel, lower rod and the lever on the trans. I will not sell this cheaper then the locar setup.

Make me an offer. Like I said it is the last complete set up I have. The piece that every one forgets to save is the lever on the trans . it is clocked different and shorter. The lower rod is also specific to that lever. 2 bbl rod will not work.

You can rig what ever you want from pieces you gather but very hard to get it all. and make what you get work correctly.

lo-car cables are weak and domed to fail . its not a matter of if they will fail its when.

It is also hard to get the geometry correct for the carb to trans lever ratio. Once the geometry is correct with the correct governor weight the trans should hold the shifts perfect. Full throttle shifts should be at 5800-6000. Add a part throttle servo and you couldn't shift it better manually. Lighten the governor weight and increase the shift RPM to what ever.

Last one , make an offer. Many have asked and I wouldn't sell. Meds are getting expensive. Balls in your court.

Attachments

• DSCF2878.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCF2912.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCF2914[1].jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCF2916[1].jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCF2915.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 98
I do not have a clue what this is worth nor do I want to send a low ball number.

thanks

I do not have a clue what this is worth nor do I want to send a low ball number.

thanks

You better get in gear before I throw him a number-these are hard to find

OK...I checked with someone that has more knowledge than me. $100 including shipping to 75044.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back