Kicking myself

-

robjkc

Reaction score
I was on ebay Saturday night and saw this 64 Dart GT w/273 come up with a buy it now for only $2000.

Being that it was over 1000 miles away and not running I decided to hold off. Plus, I'm currently redoing a 64 Dart GT slant six so funds are a little tight.

I talked to the guy and he says he put 318 smog head on it and 600 holley but that he has the original intake, carb, and air cleaner. It also looks like he put in new upholstery. Also, gotta love the radio delete.

Now the bidding is up to $2400 with 5 days left. Oh well, you win some and you lose some.

Hey dont feel bad, least you have a car

Good point. Come to think of it, I'd probably be better off with no car. I've already spent way too much in the one I'm redoing right now. It's my first restoration so I'm just chalking it up as a learning experience.

Hope someone on here grabs it....it's at $2500 right now and a steal at that....If it was closer it we join the stable.

Rickster

Good point. Come to think of it, I'd probably be better off with no car. I've already spent way too much in the one I'm redoing right now. It's my first restoration so I'm just chalking it up as a learning experience.

I am building my first car and I tried to tell my wife the expense was a learning experience, but she won't buy that excuse. She keeps on telling me I could have purchased a new Challenger for the amount I have spent.

I just tell her Why would I want to buy a new Challenger when I already have one. LOL

I love the body of the newer ones, but hate their guts. Heavy and full of complex stuff i dont need or understand. Wuddamajiggit? You say it stops 2 of the cylinders from firing to save gas? Gas-schmase, I want power!

Asktoro Luckily my 2009 does not have that option it is full power all the time.
That is good for the tire shop I go to because I use up rear tires. no matter how easy I drive once a year I am buying new rear tires.

-
Back