Kickstart Your Heart

-

THEWHITEZOMBIE

Mopars an Heavy Metal
Reaction score
What songs Kickstart your Hearts when your on the road?Fav bands u like to drive too?Race to or go 4X4too?

When im goin to school or out with the guys i like to lisin to AC/DC
when im gonna race it has to be Motley Crew they just pump me up "Wild side" or "Kickstart My Heart" or Guns N Roses "Paradie city"
out on the trials with the ram i love Metallica, yesterday i had George Thorogood "bad to the Bone" in the mud pit that song rules,up the this nasty hill climb we did i had Zepplin "Rock and Roll" as long as its a fast *** song and im in the mud im gonna break somthing on the good Ol' Ram! :eye:

I dont have a radio in my car. Cant hear it anyway. But Im a big metal head :rock:

Motorhead, Motorhead, Motorhead.

Did I mention Motorhead?

Godsmack, too. Throw in some old Twisted Sister and Force of Evil's new CD and I'm a happy guy.

Crumbsuckers. SOD. Metallica. Metallica doing Motorhead. Metallica doing Mercyful Fate. Mercyful Fate doing Mercyful Fate. But not Mercyful Fate doing Judas Priest, that cover just plain sucks.

And of course, Motorhead.

"We're such bad-*** dudes, I almost can't stand it myself"

Lemmy is God. Anything he records is good by me. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

My brother gave me a copy of Metallica's "Binge & Purge" the other day when he was moving out of his apartment. I'm in it, I'm gonna cap my segment and post it up on my web site soon. My wife and I watched it the other day, she said I looked like a dirtbag. ;-)

I'm the "Because they're better!" guy.

George - "Bad to the Bone", "I Drink Alone", "I Don't Trust Nobody"
ZZTOP - "Sharp Dressed Man", "La Grange"
Stones - "Jumpin Jack Flash" (what else)
ELO - "Don't Bring Me Down"

Those are the highlights to give you an idea what I like, and how old I am. 8)

Jack

mikelbeck said:
My brother gave me a copy of Metallica's "Binge & Purge" the other day when he was moving out of his apartment. I'm in it, I'm gonna cap my segment and post it up on my web site soon. My wife and I watched it the other day, she said I looked like a dirtbag. ;-)

I'm the "Because they're better!" guy.

Here's me, circa 1986. I'm the dirtbag on the right.

http://www.elite-computing.net/temp/Metallica.mpg

Skynard :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Good road tunes for long hauls...

My musical tastes run far & wide. I can go from Miles Davis to The Cure to Tool in one sitting.

Drives the wife crazy.... :scratch:

"Wild Thing" and "Litttle Duece Coupe". I have a 50's tape of the oldies that I play. You just can't beat the Beach Boys. Heh, heh... That'll warm up the young dudes on this forum!! :drunken:

six pack said:
What language were you speaking? Could'nt make out why metallica was better.
We were speaking the 17 year old "really, really, really stoned" language.

"They're better than Ozzy", is what we were saying.

FASTBACK340 said:
Miles Davis

Have you heard the "Doo Bop" album? That's one of my favorites. Aside from Kind of Blue, of course.

Stones, Bad Co, Skynard, 38 special, styx, soul asylum, creed, boston,STP........ its al in what gets you off and Rock is it for me.

Mikel, I can apprecaite that 17 year old stoned language. You hid it well.

-
Back