Kidney Stone tamed down so I’m at it again. Always feels good to grab a grinder after a little break.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Kidney stone finally tamed down and I’m able to work again. Dragged 300 foot of water hose around my property for two days spraying 2.5 gallons of weed killer. Yesterday ported on a head for 4 hours and cut my grass. And today started putting my duster back together to hopefully make Quaker City Motorsports Park big money event next weekend. Should have the valve job on this second head done tomorrow morning and do a final sizing and shaping of the ports. Customer hasn’t picked his cam yet so these may sit waiting for awhile. He offered to send money while on standby. Next customer has been patiently waiting. Life is good.

IMG_3855.jpeg

IMG_3856.jpeg

IMG_3857.jpeg

IMG_3858.jpeg

IMG_3859.jpeg

damn man, that's shitty.. i have had them like 5 times.. just, holy hell. Hope yours stays quiet for awhile

Kidney stone finally tamed down and I’m able to work again. Dragged 300 foot of water hose around my property for two days spraying 2.5 gallons of weed killer. Yesterday ported on a head for 4 hours and cut my grass. And today started putting my duster back together to hopefully make Quaker City Motorsports Park big money event next weekend. Should have the valve job on this second head done tomorrow morning and do a final sizing and shaping of the ports. Customer hasn’t picked his cam yet so these may sit waiting for awhile. He offered to send money while on standby. Next customer has been patiently waiting. Life is good.

View attachment 1716283810

View attachment 1716283811

View attachment 1716283813

View attachment 1716283814

View attachment 1716283815
That's Purdy!

Ain't nothing better than the pain killers they give you while it's passing!

Ain't nothing better than the pain killers they give you while it's passing!
I had to go to the ER once and they gave me dilaudid (sp?) which is basically medical ******.. and holy ****.. it was easily the best i have ever felt in my life and i don't want it ever again cause i understand how junkies are made now.. just amazing though..

Sadly no pills work for the pain at all for me.. which sucks

I had to go to the ER once and they gave me dilaudid (sp?) which is basically medical ******.. and holy ****.. it was easily the best i have ever felt in my life and i don't want it ever again cause i understand how junkies are made now.. just amazing though..

I’ve found no relief either. Maybe laying in a tub of hot water might help but who can do that all day. I said on another post I passed one at the drag strip in my motorhome. I was holding on to the wall during that adventure. Lol

I’ve found no relief either. Maybe laying in a tub of hot water might help but who can do that all day. I said on another post I passed one at the drag strip in my motorhome. I was holding on to the wall during that adventure. Lol
ugh.. yeah when i have them i can't stop moving.. and no position helps.. best i hope for is to finally fall asleep and hope it's better when i wake up

I'm absolutely fascinated with your grinder artistry John! Glad to hear you're feeling better!

ugh.. yeah when i have them i can't stop moving.. and no position helps.. best i hope for is to finally fall asleep and hope it's better when i wake up
You could sleep? Not with mine! Worst pain I've ever experienced. Bring on the morphine!

They had to go in after mine. That was the easy part as I was under general anesthesia.

You could sleep? Not with mine! Worst pain I've ever experienced. Bring on the morphine!
It would take like til 4am and smoking enough weed to knock down an elephant but eventually yeah....

I had two bad knees and the pain of my stones laid me out.

Only second time I ever said to my wife "I think I need to go to the ER" the first time I severed a ligament in my arm.

I had two bad knees and the pain of my stones laid me out.

Only second time I ever said to my wife "I think I need to go to the ER" the first time I severed a ligament in my arm.

Geez you don’t get hurt often but when you do it’s a whopper

View attachment 1716283810

View attachment 1716283811

View attachment 1716283813

View attachment 1716283814

View attachment 1716283815
I hear you John!!!

Glad you are feeling better now sir. I had the kidney stone experience. It sucks, but it wasn't the worst pain I have had. Still stopped me from getting anything done till it passed though.

I never had a kidney stone, but plenty of my family has, probably because they consume more nuts and calcium than me and my diet flushes me out everyday. Anyway, I hope you are doing well @pittsburghracer , you are lucky if the stone passes. Also, I heard going on a rollercoaster a few times can help with that.

Glad you feel better John. I had my first kidney stone in 2013 and I had to get it busted. I don't ever want another one! I passed all the pieces about 2 weeks after getting it busted. That didn't hurt, but when the 9mm stone was going from my kidney to my bladder? I'd have had to felt better to die! :eek:

Best drugs there are....

Dilaudid​

Propofol​

I've had both, dozens of times... for surgeries and procedures.

-
Back