Kids and Mopars ! Let's see your pics

-
My son Jake checking out the factory weight reduction equipment in the trunk of a Demon!

Attachments

• DSCF2356.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 289
Funny, I see a lot of our kids wearing the same "when I grow up" Mopar t-shirt !

Start em young! Youngest pulling his first tranny!😄

Attachments

• image.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 255
Here is a picture of my youngest daughter in my '70 Swinger circa 1998. Sold that car in 2003, and now have a '69 Swinger.

Attachments

• 20120920163350352_0006.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 246
My 23 year old son and his 71 that we started building together when he was 14. He mowed a lot of grass to get it where it is. It now has my Indy headed 501 in it.

He is the one on the right that doesn't look so old!!

This thread is awesome! I will add some pics when I get home from work

My daughter and grandson with my Dart

Attachments

• jdart3.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 218
  • jdart7.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 208
Here's my daughter Nikita, and my son Chayce, 2 and 1 respectively. We went down to the water to hang out and eat lunch in the Dart. They ride around in it every day almost. My son loves it and usually falls right asleep on later cruises.

Our granddaughter Samantha "Sammie"

And Thelma's Nephew Trace

Attachments

• DSCF2607 (Medium).jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 186
  • DSCF2974 (Medium).jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 178
Yes !! another car with car seats. I got to the point where I just leave them in the back seat when we go to shows. gets a lot of comments !

Great thread :cheers:, I need to get on my computer to post one up :D

Here are the kids at the Christmas parade. It's not an A body but its a Mopar

Attachments

• resized.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 178
here is my young future lobster slayer

Attachments

• avitar.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 179
Nice pics .... Im looking forward to the day when my son can hand me the CORRECT tools !!

Yes !! another car with car seats. I got to the point where I just leave them in the back seat when we go to shows. gets a lot of comments !

I know. I get comments on the car when driving around, then "is it safe to have kids in there?" Odds are, whoevers commenting rode around in one... without car seats.

I'm planning on welding a bar across the back seat support (the X brace thing) and attaching some U shaped points to use as a L.A.T.C.H. system to better hold them in there. Parental mod. lol

My twin girls and their little sister in my dart

Attachments

• image-3864409338.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 157
  • image-311910787.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 160
Grand daughter putting head bolts in a 340, she put every one in.

img0453z.jpg

-
Back