kids!

-

dazedduster

Reaction score
So i fire up the duster to take my 5 year old for a ride. he asks me to burn off and go fast, being a dedicted father who does not want to dissapoint his kids I smoke'em up and take off like a bastard. I bring er up to 95 and ease off the gas look over at him and ask how was that. He replies Is that all you got is this as fast as it goes. When i get my viper i'll be waiting for you at the finish line. and he's only five (he alrady has dibs on the 65 cuda). i was just so proud of his trash talking i had to share he cracks me up. You should see him at the track, if you block his view of the cars there hell to pay and dont thing of oing to the bathroom while there is still racing going on.

You may want to think twice when he asks to borrow the car on Friday nights...LOL but for now it's cute!! He likes the modern Mopar Muscle does he? Expensive taste!!

yea he likes the expensive ones, Ha calls them cheater cars, when asked why he says its because there so fast its like cheating.

Haha very nice, I am the same way at the drag races. 18 year old looking and drooling like a 5 year old. Maybe your boy should check out the Hennessy(sp)Viper!

haha thats awesome made me smile :toothy7: yeah he does have expensive tastes and he should get one of those Hennessy vipers (unsure on spelling) those run 9's :lol: :twisted: and it almost is like cheating haha :lol:

-
Back