"KILL BILL" LMFAO

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
About every year "or two" when I need a good laugh at the expense of blood, guts, and general craziness, I dig those things out.

She's just getting started, in the "Pussy Wagon" just got rid of Vernita Green, "copperhead" and o'course now hafta flash back to the murder/ wedding scene

Yeah those are pretty funny. You need to try "Blood Guts Bullets And Octane". How can you resist that title? lol

I like when she was buried alive and she does the karate punch to the top of the coffin and punches her way out.

Funny you mention that movie series, I recently discovered Terentino movies.

Just watched pulp fiction a few weeks ago.

I like when she was buried alive and she does the karate punch to the top of the coffin and punches her way out.

You need to watch "Hell Ride" next. That's all I'm gonna say. LOL

Anyone watch "Drive to survive" on Netflix?

F1, man i was into it! 200+ MPH, Inches off the wall, titanium hitting the ground on every bump, wheels falling off at speed, closing the door on team mates, imagine 19 year old kids being in charge of a multi million dollar car at speeds most of us will never see.

The Terentino flick where the chick has the machine gun prosthetic leg... great flick

Tarantino‘s new movie, Once Upon a Time In Hollywood, looks good.

About every year "or two" when I need a good laugh at the expense of blood, guts, and general craziness, I dig those things out.

David Carridine in all his glory

Tarantino‘s new movie, Once Upon a Time In Hollywood, looks good.

I'm pretty much pissed at Tarantino. He is a real Trump Trasher, not just a typical horrywood leftie. And that thing "Hateful Eight" was a complete POS. he made a big thing about filming it in 70mm film, and yet the hold damn thing takes place in a log lodge, darkly lit, might as well been 8mm LOLOL

Terentino can eat a dick. I aint spending time on any of his movies. BTW, a scene of his latest movie was shot on my street corner. Still don't like him.

Hell I went on to Part 2 LOL. the trailer house battle with Elle Driver is about to get goin'

You need to watch "Hell Ride" next. That's all I'm gonna say. LOL
Not a Tarantino written movie (he was an executive producer) but highly recommended viewing!!! So bad it's good!
And another recommended Tarantino (writer) movie is True Romance. The Sicilian scene is one of the best movie scenes ever.

Anyone watch "Drive to survive" on Netflix?

F1, man i was into it! 200+ MPH, Inches off the wall, titanium hitting the ground on every bump, wheels falling off at speed, closing the door on team mates, imagine 19 year old kids being in charge of a multi million dollar car at speeds most of us will never see.

Was much better in days gone by. Manual gearboxes and 1500hp turbos or the best in the 2000s with 1000hp v10s that revved to 22k....

Kill Bill's one of my favorites. so he's an ***. nothing he personally says or does affects me at all. if i boycotted everything someone does, because of something else they did that i don't like, there ain't going to be much left to do. i'm sure Lauren Bacall did something at one time i didn't like, but who cares when i can watch movies like this

I got it wrong, it's not zed is dead, honey.....

It's: zed's dead, baby

That is an epic scene

I got it wrong, it's not zed is dead, honey.....

It's: zed's dead, baby

That is an epic scene

I've been known to copy this once in awhile LOL

c0ecdc8389648edf10a1a7c125af28b89acd523a7d55439d41d669435036ff9c.jpg

-
Back