Kind of New

-

strange246

Reaction score
Hey guys, been lurking here for quite a while, see alot of familiar faces from BigBlockDart.com, for those that dont know me, My name is Ryan and I'm addicted to Mopars...There I said it...They say admitting a problem is the first step....I'm building a 72 Demon, bought it as a /6 904 car from the original owner, a woman that bought it right when she graduated high school...I'm adding a 440 with Edelbrock heads, aluminum intake, waterpump etc, 750cfm Mighty Demon, Schumacher Headers, 3.91 geared 8 3/4", 727 w/3,000 rpm converter and reverse manual VB,...Pics can be found on my site with the work thats been done but in a nutshell I've:
Replaced the rear frame rails
Mini-Tubbed the rear wheelwells
Installed home-made frame connectors
Reinforced the torsion bar mounts
Replaced 1 inner fender and patched the other
Replaced the floors
Installed a CE 8-Point rollbar with custom bent door and rear down bars
Rebuilt the front suspension with polygraphite bushings etc.
Relocated the leaf springs inboard to the frame rails
Installed sliders on the leaf springs in place of shackles
Flat trunk floor with a boxed sump for a fuel cell and bracing underneath for support
Motor is finished waiting patiently on the stand
Rearend fully refinished and rebuilt with B-body drum brakes, 489 center, 3.91 gears and a clutch style sure-grip

Currently I'm finishing the paint inside, hoping to get the brake lines in and motor atleast in place and start the bodywork while I'm on vacation next week...Then there's my wife's 73 Duster thats waiting it's turn in the shop...

Ryan
https://home.comcast.net/~72demon/

Welcome aboard. That's a nice web site you've got there. Lots of good pics, tips, etc.

Thanks guys! Website is way over due for an update, I'm on vacation next week so I'm going to try to get alot of work done on the car and hopefully update my site...

Ryan

Wow Ryan, it sounds like you`ve got a good start! Bigblockdart is a cool site with lots of info, we hope you enjoy FABO as well. Welcome to the site!

Thrashard340 said:
Hello strange246. A belated welcome and we will NOT help you overcome your addiction!

Howdy to you, not only will we NOT help you overcome it, we WILL enable it and be a BAD influence on you, LOL:evil2:

Sorry, I've been away. Welcome to the site :salute:

pic1.JPG

-
Back