kinda newb in a 64 dart

-

0lddart

Reaction score
hi im in nm and have a 64 dart gt "victory package"??? its been mine for 6 1/2 years was my first car

p/s if any one knows where to get trim for this thing please tell me.....

on the "victory package" i was kinda curious myself the older gentleman that told me about it said it consisted of a little more chrome and the red with white side stripe exterior and a solid red interior with velour inserts which my car has all of??? never heard of it myself but the guy said it was like 150 bucks extra and not many people got it... guess a dart isnt what people had in mind for a luxo car

and on the trim i am missing the right side front fender chrome around the stripe and i need the chrome rings for the taillights

Welcome, Never heard of a Victory package myself. Maybe it was something made by the selling dealer to add interest to move cars ? I worked in the bodyshop of a Dodge dealer in the eighties, and cars that sat on the lot for awhile were brought to me, I would either paint a two tone, add a vinyl top, add some stripes...whatever. They would put it back in the showroom and call it a "fill in the blank" special. I remember the Spring special, Fall special, Olympic special, Presidencial special...and so on.

-
Back