Kinsler ITBs for 360 SB

-
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone has used the Kinsler SB Mopar intakes on their A-bodies. I am mapping out a build of a 408 for a Plymouth Duster and am curious what challenges people have had with ITBs. How are hood clearances? (I am thinking I would have to 3D print ram tubes to make it work) How does does this intake work with the water jacket in the heads?

Small Block and Hemi Mopar Racing Manifolds from Kinsler

I believe that is mechanical fuel injection. Idle circuit and wide open throttle and thats it. It would not work on the street.

I believe that is mechanical fuel injection. Idle circuit and wide open throttle and thats it. It would not work on the street.

They offer both mechanical and electronic. Manifolding doesn't really matter for that anyway it's just how you control the injectors.

Just from looking at it I feel like you'd need a hole in the hood just from the height of where the velocity stacks begin.

Also looking closely at the pics on the website you can see threaded holes where the water ports in the heads are. I guess it's up to the customer to fab or adapt something.

-
Back