Kitty Wash

-
Thats mean! At least they didn't show the spin cycle!

What they didn't show was when they first opened the door to get the kitty out after the machine stopped! From the way the kitty reacted at first I bet when they opened that door they had to RUN AND CATCH THE KITTY! I just wonder how long it took them to catch it! Because KITTY damn sure wanted out of the machine! LOL I remember a long time ago when I was a Plant Engineering Mechanic for UPS! I was up on a ladder working on the large carwash that washed all the 18 wheelers and package cars,it was an automatic wash that you just drive through.While up there on the ladder a friend of mine was leaving work and seen me and wanted to ask me a question! Well as he entered the carwash he broke the photo cell beam and the wash cycle started! Well being up on top of the ladder there wasn't much I coud do but say OH ****!In just a short second 80 large spray nozzles came on full blast! I sort of felt like the Kitty! I came down the ladder as fast as I could and ran out of the carwash but it was too late! I had been sprayed down REALLY REALLY GOOD! As a matter of fact I WAS SOAKING WET FROM HEAD TO TOE! The good news was it was close to the end of the day so I didn't have to take a shower when I got home!! LOL I had already had a good one!

1969340dart said:
What they didn't show was when they first opened the door to get the kitty out after the machine stopped! From the way the kitty reacted at first I bet when they opened that door they had to RUN AND CATCH THE KITTY! I just wonder how long it took them to catch it! Because KITTY damn sure wanted out of the machine! LOL I remember a long time ago when I was a Plant Engineering Mechanic for UPS! I was up on a ladder working on the large carwash that washed all the 18 wheelers and package cars,it was an automatic wash that you just drive through.While up there on the ladder a friend of mine was leaving work and seen me and wanted to ask me a question! Well as he entered the carwash he broke the photo cell beam and the wash cycle started! Well being up on top of the ladder there wasn't much I coud do but say OH ****!In just a short second 80 large spray nozzles came on full blast! I sort of felt like the Kitty! I came down the ladder as fast as I could and ran out of the carwash but it was too late! I had been sprayed down REALLY REALLY GOOD! As a matter of fact I WAS SOAKING WET FROM HEAD TO TOE! The good news was it was close to the end of the day so I didn't have to take a shower when I got home!! LOL I had already had a good one!
voilingv7.gif

-
Back