KMJ roller rockers for 360

-

Garza08

Reaction score
I built a 360 with a big solid cam and need adjustable rockers... I have x heads that have been completely rebuilt and Porte and polished

My question is has anyone used these rockers on the x heads because on the eBay page they say they can't be used on J or X heads.... And from my knowledge all small block heads are the same please I need help

These are the rockers

http://www.kmjent.com/cart/product.php?productid=444&cat=20164890&page=1

i have the same question, hope someone has the answer! I have bought parts from these guys, seems ok, all help appreciated!

As far as I'm concerned, your dead 100% right on that. They should be able to be bolted on and run. The first paragraph sez it all.
New set of small block Mopar 1.5 ratio aluminum roller rockers. Works for all LA series 273, 318, 340, and 360s up to '91 (non Magnum) engines with the standard pedestal stands and spacing.

Nice looking and the price is right.

I'd guess from previous experience that the EBay advert is probably a typo - a cut and paste error from some other advert they are running.

You could always use the "ask a question" feature to be sure and find out.

FWIW I'd be more worried about the quality and figment for that price - my 2c

That is right had to clearence for springs on my 340.Have run for 2 years now.6400 rpm is the max. I have been to with them,Kevin.

By their part # and extgrmely cheap price I'd say their Pro Comps which are Chineese. Almost everything I've seen with the Pro Comp name on it was cheap junk. "You get's what ya pays for" is saying I've found true and remember this, rocker arms take a beating, especially with a big solid lifter cam. Personally I wouldn't even consider them. JMHO

-
Back