Krazykuda

-
also was great meeting him today. he showed me around his garage/his town and even bought me ice cream

also was great meeting him today. he showed me around his garage/his town and even bought me ice cream

I forgot about your cold, I should have made you some tea to help you throat...

Also, it was Monday, not Tues.... :banghead:

It was great meeting you.

they do have some stuff going on over ur way

USBC Youth Open Championships
​July 9-26, ​​Orland Bowl, Orland Park, IL
​Click Here For More Information​

they do have some stuff going on over ur way

USBC Youth Open Championships
​July 9-26, ​​Orland Bowl, Orland Park, IL
​Click Here For More Information​

I know exactly where that is... Not far from here...

I have a funny story about that place from my younger days... :D

We were driving down the road that the alley's on. My friend in high school was driving his dad's full sized Bronco and some @sswipe was tailgating him. He didn't appreciate it, and we were in the right lane coming up on the bowling alley. The guy in front of us put on a turn signal to turn into the bowling alley. :violent1:

My friend checks the other lane, and it's clear, so he waits until the very last minute to change into the left lane as the guy in front of him is now starting to turn into the bowling alley. The guy behind the Bronco couldn't see this all developing, and at the last minute saw the guy turning into the bowling alley and had to lock up his brakes to keep from rear ending the guy... Probably put a "spot" on the front seat in the process... :D

Hopefully he learned not to tailgate after that... #-o

If you guys go there to bowl, let me know, I can stop by...

Karl you have an ice cream truck? Do you play David Lee Roth?

No, I am not the "Ice Cream Man"... :icescrea:

We have a nice old ice cream parlor nearby that dates back to the 1930's and makes their own hand made home made ice cream... :icescrea:

No, I am not the "Ice Cream Man"... :icescrea:

We have a nice old ice cream parlor nearby that dates back to the 1930's and makes their own hand made home made ice cream... :icescrea:

1930s so that explains how you went there as a kid lmao

-
Back