Kudos to Haggerty ins

-

BWDart

Reaction score
Haggerty already settled on neighbors 65 cuda that burnt to the ground sent a check for agreed amount

Haggerty already settled on neighbors 65 cuda that burnt to the ground sent a check for agreed amount
Thanks for the update. The fire sucks but a cooperative insurance settlement makes it better. Now off to those sale pages for his next dream car.

I am an insurance appraiser and have handled claims for Haggerty. They are a stand up company. I recommend everyone insure their old cars and trucks with a specialty company like them or Grundy Insurance.

I am an insurance appraiser and have handled claims for Haggerty. They are a stand up company. I recommend everyone insure their old cars and trucks with a specialty company like them or Grundy Insurance.
Have you ever had any dealings with American National? (Anpac Chrome)

Yes. It has been years ago, but they were/are a PIA
Thanks. I have them but have never had a claim. I also have my house insurance through them (had claims and no issue) so I get a bundle refund each year. More than my car premium. If I have an issue I hope my friend (the agent) will help me get the outcome I need.

Geico did us the same way in 2015 when a lady turned into us in my Ranger and totaled it out. Two days later the adjuster was on the porch with a check for high retail.....it was a nice little truck, but it wasn't quite high retail. No argument, no nuthin. Just gave me a check.

Thanks. I have them but have never had a claim. I also have my house insurance through them (had claims and no issue) so I get a bundle refund each year. Mort than my car premium. If I have an issue I hope my friend (the agent) will help me get the outcome I need.
Agents don't have much if any say in how the claims are handled. I used to work for State Farm back in the day and agents could intervene back then. Not so anymore really.

Geico did us the same way in 2015 when a lady turned into us in my Ranger and totaled it out. Two days later the adjuster was on the porch with a check for high retail.....it was a nice little truck, but it wasn't quite high retail. No argument, no nuthin. Just gave me a check.
I have had a couple personal claims with Geico. Car damage they were on the spot and not much trouble. Injury claim was another matter and had to get attorney involved.

-
Back