Kudos to Year One

-

19duster74

Duster74
Reaction score
I just wanted to share an experience with Year One. All though their prices may be a little high I have always had good experience with their shipping and customer service.

This past weekend I was going to install a side stripe kit that I had purchased from Year One in December of 2005. I got busy with a engine conversion, and a paint job that took forever so the year passsed quickly. Here it is over a year later and I opened up the stripe kit box to find that one of the stripes was missing!! I was a "little" disappointed to say the least.

I called Year One this morning and they are sending me a complete replacement stripe KIT no charge, covering the shipping, and told me to keep the kit I already have.

I was shocked that they would do this and just want to pass it on to you guys the service I got with Year One. Pretty Awesome.

that is pretty decent of them. glad it worked out the way it did. price is not always the issue. customer follow-up and standing behind what you've already sold can make or break a deal for the future.

I've been dealing with them for years and they have always treated me good. Have had a few things that were not right but they have always taken care of it also... Glad they treated you right too.

They have good parts... a little high $$$ like you said on some things but good service.

:wav:

I Have To Say 4 Months Ago We Were Putting The Stripes On A Friends 73 Roadrunner He Had Bought 7 Years Before (yes 7 It Was A Long Project)
Only To Find They Had Sent 2 Left Sides. He Had A
His Recpt In An Envelope With All Reciept For That Car Called Year One And They Sent Him A New Kit No Questions Asked

mopars0 said:
I've been dealing with them for years and they have always treated me good. Have had a few things that were not right but they have always taken care of it also... Glad they treated you right too.

They have good parts... a little high $$$ like you said on some things but good service.

:wav:
I will have to agree they have always treated me great O:)

Glad to here they are still doing business correctly and taking care of customer's!

I must be the exeption then,, :scratch: seems every time I order there I have troubles

I tried to order a $1000 of interior parts from them once online and they tried to charge me $375 shipping! I cancelled the order and went elsewhere. Its good to hear they treat customers right, I might give them a second chance.

I live in sweden and i cant complain all the things i have bought has been exellent and the prices is still almost 50% cheaper than what all the swedish companies would take and that is including taxes and shipping

-
Back