Kyle Petty was in my car tonight

-

Reaction score
Kyle was here in town tonight with his charity motorcycle ride. I told the officals running the event I had an old dodge race car I wanted him to see. Well they fell for that line. Kyle couldnt get in on the drivers side so he came in from the passenger side. He didnt believe me when I told him that I still use the "pushbuttons". he said that is to cool. I gave him a framed poster an he couldnt belive that car coulc do that. I will post pics when I get them.

That is some cool stuff right there. Something like that would be an instant family heirloom for me.

aw man thats awesome :thumbup: you seriously use the pushbuttons still thats cool, i remember watching some very hopped up slants in australia(sp?) running push buttons it looks funn having one hand on the dash. Do you got any pics of the king for us :)

73dart360 said:
Kyle petty is cool but i wish they would get that dodge in victory lane 1 year

I agree.

Pics, of Kyle, doing a wheelie>>?? :worthles:
:worthles:

Thats to cool dude, but I agree :worthles:
Personaly though I would like to meet Richard Petty myself. I like a guy who will go out on the interstate and give someone the good ole Nascar nudge when they are blocking up the road. That's an American, LOL.

He was cool to talk to. He thanked me for giving him a poster.

petty 2.jpg

-
Back