-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swinger340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
My father has 2.5 wooded acres in central Maine (Leeds, ME.), nice private, buildable, dry, wooded (mostly oak) house lot. Back line is a brook w trout in it. Leeds is a small farm town. Good deer hunting. He said he is willing to trade the property for a real nice #s matching 68 dart GTS. 68 GTS was his 1st car and he just wants another one. I told him he should just sell the property and buy a car. Property would sell for $35k pretty easily.

My father has 2.5 wooded acres in central Maine (Leeds, ME.), nice private, buildable, dry, wooded (mostly oak) house lot. Back line is a brook w trout in it. Leeds is a small farm town. Good deer hunting. He said he is willing to trade the property for a real nice #s matching 68 dart GTS. 68 GTS was his 1st car and he just wants another one. I told him he should just sell the property and buy a car. Property would sell for $35k pretty easily.

finding a person that has the car he wants, and lives in the same area and wants land will be slim, he should list the land and that way he will come out with a profit; extra money for new tires and such for the car he buys

finding a person that has the car he wants, and lives in the same area and wants land will be slim, he should list the land and that way he will come out with a profit; extra money for new tires and such for the car he buys
I was thinking the same thing. If someone wants property in Maine it would be a good trade. I guess one never knows. Maybe if someone has a $20-25K car they could trade and sell the property and make a descent profit. Property has been in family for quite a while. If he don't get the car he wants he will keep the property. He said he don't want to sell property and not find the rite car. I figured wth, don't know if you don't ask.

I know this is random, but perhaps reach out to member "f55079". He has a 383 auto GTS and was looking to trade for land in Maine a little while back.

The car is in Mass. It has fenderwell headers but is pretty decent overall.
That car was up in Bangor a couple of summers back, and there is an old rebuild thread here about it.

Let me know if it works out. Might have to do a car + cash based on the fact I put that car in the 10-12k range....

I know this is random, but perhaps reach out to member "f55079". He has a 383 auto GTS and was looking to trade for land in Maine a little while back.

The car is in Mass. It has fenderwell headers but is pretty decent overall.
That car was up in Bangor a couple of summers back, and there is an old rebuild thread here about it.

Let me know if it works out. Might have to do a car + cash based on the fact I put that car in the 10-12k range....

The green one w rear quarters opened up? If so, I recall the car for sale for over two yrs. He started off at 30K AS IF!!!!!! LOL!!! Son inherited it from father and thought he got a gold mine. Be better if it were not hacked up. He tried trading it for my swinger at a local show. I chose to keep the Swinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back