Landed new job!!!!!!

-

younggun2.0

Reaction score
My current boss gave his notice last week that friday would be his last day. He approaches me and offers me a job at his new employeer. I had an interview and today got an offer making $3 more per hr then I currently do. This is me starting as general labor and on fast track to site superintendent. They have provided me with a defined career path. I'm super stoked! 401k with equal contribution up to 5% and they pay my medical 100% defendants 50%. Profit sharing and 3 weeks vacation starting. Super stoked!

That's awesome man. Congratulations. You will be an asset I am sure.

congrats man

almost be afraid to ask what company needs "defendants" for their general laborers ?

My current boss gave his notice last week that friday would be his last day. He approaches me and offers me a job at his new employeer. I had an interview and today got an offer making $3 more per hr then I currently do. This is me starting as general labor and on fast track to site superintendent. They have provided me with a defined career path. I'm super stoked! 401k with equal contribution up to 5% and they pay my medical 100% defendants 50%. Profit sharing and 3 weeks vacation starting. Super stoked!

That's a outstanding offer, I would. ( Is the offered salary close, to the boss man leaving?) The ability negotiate, is marked as you move up. If so, absolutely. You have talent and passion, get what your worth.

That's a outstanding offer, I would. ( Is the offered salary close, to the boss man leaving?) The ability negotiate, is marked as you move up. If so, absolutely. You have talent and passion, get what your worth.

They offered me $2 more then I make to beggin with. I negotiated another buck. I already make decent money. It's the most I ever made so that's a pretty good starting point.

They offered me $2 more then I make to beggin with. I negotiated another buck. I already make decent money. It's the most I ever made so that's a pretty good starting point.

Sweet. .. Make sure negotiations are open, down the road. ( management hits, your life takes a hit). I would..'.

Congrats!!! Have fun at your new job.

Now that is a very nice deal! CONGRATS!

that is great news, learn everything you can and move on up!

Wow Young Gun that is excellent news. You are already full of awesome ideas and a top-notch fabricator, you will be an asset to that new company for sure. It sounds like your boss already knows that, it sure is a good way to start a new job knowing the boss already appreciates you! Best of Luck!!!

-
Back