Las Vegas Pro Stock results.

-

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
If you don't want to know what happened, stop reading here...

Line entered the day 86 points behind AJ.

Both made it to the semis.

Line redlit badly against another mopar guy, Nobile

AJ runs like a bracket car through three rounds going 6.630, 6.630 and 6.631 to head to the finals.

AJ wins the final round with a 6.637

He leaves Las Vegas with a 126 point lead and 1 event left.

All AJ has to really do is show up and make a Qualifying pass to wrap up the Pro Stock Championship. If Line goes to pomona and set a new et record, doubtful, then AJ needs to win first round.

Congrats to AJ and Crew on a great year

Could not have happened to a nicer guy and crew! The Johnsons have been MOPAR forever. For them it's MOPAR or NOCAR. Shut those Cheby and Ferd guys up. Now look for the NHRA to make a change and try to stick to them. Congrats AJ and Roy!

congrats its been a long time comming for the johnsons and mopar,,,its not a done deal till qualifing is over, but cant imagine a up set big enough to make it not happen,,there going to be a big party in auburn hills mich,,as well as greenville TN,

perfer this wrap over the current

Attachments

• 10zmddg1207_md.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 179
Good to see Alan and Dad Roy win the championship...

Outstanding!.

absolutely fantastic! no one deserves it as much as A.J., the man and his crew have been mopar forever, way before the factory picked him up.
you can bet ,"unless nhra kills the hemi the way they did back in the early 70`s, (by adding 600 pounds to it) he`ll still be in a mopar, even tho there`s rumors about chry. dropping out of all forms of motorsports. now come on miller lite team! bob

I think it was great the way Greg Assderson tried to play games in qualifing to try to get Allen Johnson in the early rounds to run interference for Line to try to knock A.J. out early and he draws Jeggie 1st round and Jeggie cuts a .002 light on him. Assderson had a .016 light, could he have caught him had he not "shook" ? maybe....maybe not. All I know is I was so happy half of team Summit lost in the 1st round!

Fuel cars are testing this morning at the Strip..can hear them from house....

Attachments

• 7439651-allenagain.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 132
hell yea ! AJ representing !!!

Attachments

• allen.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 138
  • allena.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 147
  • allenb.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 124
  • allenc.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 145
Good job from the Johnson family! Way to get the Dodge & Mopar name in the spotlight.
It has been an exciting year between the Summit boys, Enders team, Vince Nobile, & AJ. I like it when you have more than one dominate team.
It's been a good year for Mopar & Dodge.
Got a close one over in Nascar. It would be the icing on top of the cake to bring home a championship for the blue deuce.

-
Back