Last Decsion

What color do you like?

• Hemi Orange

Votes: 41 69.5%
  • Panther Pink

Votes: 18 30.5%

• Total voters
-
Love to see those pink cars (nice color) crusing down the road, as long as it's not me driving it. I voted Hemi Orange, but I'm a bit bias, - (check avatar).

I'm partial to Hemi Orange, too. Panther pink definitely makes a visual impact, but I think it needs to be an original car, or one that can kick serious butt, so you can put the mouthy zipheads in their place.

The Pink is pretty fn' hot! I spent $100 on raffle tickets to try to win this thing. The guy who won just turned it over on E-bay. What a waste of a great machine. Here's a link to it's story:

http://www.tidewatermoparclub.com/Giveaway/2004/2004.html

Saw that down at e-town a few years ago..i guess if you won it for a $100 it would be worth it,lets just say it was far far from being nice...it was deffinately for a good cause though..

i voted panther pink. i think that the hemi orange is a bit overplayed, why not be different

but, it's your car, whatever color you choose, you'll be happy with

wow alot of Pink dislikers, Its like you guys are scared to be made fun of...
what if it was an original color would you drive it? do you know how many pink panther cars were made? maybe I should paint it that color to make it a tribute to the color becasue not many have it

So, realistically, when is this paint job going to take place? BTW: Which shop is going to prep/paint the car and what do you expect to be into it for (dollar-wise)?

In Dec/Jan. My dads friend since I was little will be having his family that has a body shop in Dixion paint it for me. I will be helping them sanding it and everyhting so that I get experience doing that. The guy who will be painting it has had cars in lowrider magazines and everyhting.

Sometimes pink cars look pretty good, you should see the animals that race this thing, I dare you to tell them they have a girly car :-D That not witshtanding, I voted orange :-D

DSC01927.jpg

It depends on the car. I love the look of panther pink on challengers, demons, and dusters. Gotta be secure in your manhood though I guess LOL.

Its a 74 duster and will have a black stripe with a lift off 6 pack hood and a 360 with around 400hp

I like the pink becasue its different, I am yet to see more than 6 dusters with it. ALOT of people have Hemi Orange on their duster.

I like the Pink...never see cars that color...if you are worried about resale though...Hemi orange.

People will ALWAYS comment on the PINK...who doesn't like PINK? ;)

Hemi Orange is close to Hugger Orange...ugh?

Aloha!

I was also thinking Lemon twist becasue Dfnsmn34's car is that color and looks nice with chrome rims.

It grows on you...Pink would too...If and When...I think Pink will be the next mopar color i put on a car...yes nasty... but how balls-y was Chrysler for that color...a factory color...INSANE! Only enough balls for one year 1970. I think???

Copy of Monster girl and Duster 7-4-08 Small (1).JPG

You know what came to mind to me today?.....My car gets mistaken for a chevelle or a Nova or even just a chevy alot...So maybe If I paint it a color that chevy dident come out with... They will stop calling it a Dam Chevy

-
Back