-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fbcuda69

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I sold many parts last year to a number of members who were all happy with their purchases. I now have a few big ticket items left and some miscellaneous parts to sell, since I sold my 69 barracuda last year. Some of these parts are specific to the 1967-69 Plymouth Barracuda, but some may also be used on other Mopar A bodies (Valiant, Dart, Duster, Demon, etc.)

In regards to shipping, I will not ship the door (local pickup only), I would MUCH rather have the fender and the SSBC Brake kit picked up also, but will consider shipping them if there is no one that can pick them up. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that the fender will have to ship in a big box, and the brake kit ships in two different boxes due to the weight factor. Thus, shipping cost could be somewhat high depending on the destination. I DO NOT have a Greyhound station nearby, so my time and gas mileage would eat up the difference in shipping other than UPS or Fedex. All other parts listed can easily be shipped, most likely by USPS Priority Flat Mail. I WILL ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE U.S. 48 CONTINENTAL STATES. I will also be listing these items on Craigslist locally, so any of the big items that are hard to ship, local interest will be given first priority. Thanks and now on to the parts…..

P.S.-I CAN EMAIL MEMBERS MORE PICTURES OF A PARTICULAR ITEM(S), IF INTERESTED. PM ME WITH YOUR EMAIL AND YOUR INQUIRY

1. NEW SSBC Brake Conversion Kit 1963-1972 Mopar A-Body A153-2 - I bought this kit a few years ago thinking I was going to do the big brake swap, but stayed with the original kelsey hayes set up instead. This is the better kit with the slotted rotors and anodized aluminum calipers. Would much prefer not having to ship, due to weight, but will consider if no one can pick up. $875

2. NEW Flaming River Mopar Power Steering Coupler (FR150P)- Includes instruction sheet, but will have to purchase the roll pin from any parts/hardware store (lost it somehow). $130 FiRM

3. NEW(other) Autometer 5" Electric Quad Guage #1410 - Purchased but went a different route. This comes with mounting bracket, manual, temp/oil senders, and misc. connectors. Listed as other because I did mount gauge to test fit so there is scratching/rub marks on one area of outer metal shell from pulling it back out. Chrome, front glass, etc. are mint. $120 FIRM

4. 1967-1969 Plymouth Barracuda Front Passenger Fender Cut Out - I had listed this fender last year as a full piece, but decided to cut away the back portion of the fender which wasn't really usable. Rest of the Fender is in nice shape and would make a very good candidate to weld a good back section onto or use to patch an existing fender. More suitable for shipping now, but would rather not if I don't have to. $45

5. 1967-1969 Plymouth Barracuda Front Passenger Fender Cut Out Antenna area - Figured somebody might need a patch in this area; please see pic below $15

6. 1967-69 Barracuda Passenger Side Door. The outside of the door has no major dings or dents; I did strip down the bottom area of the door where surface rust was present; there is a few areas that would need attention, but the door is overall very solid. The inside had a dent on the top area that was hammered out from the back side by someone, so there is dimple/hammer marks that would need to be fixed. Very restorable and I have a number of pics if interested. $30

7. Tinted vent window glass driver's and passenger's side. One has the metal bottom chrome trim and pivot, other does not. Driver only condition $10

8. 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Chrome Heater Control Knobs (2) - These are in Great Condition and are hard to find by themselves. I had received a pair of these along with the 69 knobs I needed. $25

9. (2) Mopar A body Vent Window Chrome Pivots - Complete with rubber grommets and screws. Both are in Very Good shape; chrome is shiny with no pitting just very light peppering on up close inspecting. Not show condition but much better than driver. $20

10. (14) Mopar Dash lamps with sockets. Some of these were pulled from my rally dash and some were given to me. I have not tested these, so they are being sold as is. $15

11. 1969 Barracuda Front Parking Lights Center Bezel Trim. These are the metal aluminum trim pieces with the chrome front tips that sit in the middle of the parking light lenses. The outer chrome trim pieces are in great shape and the two chrome center attachments are in very good shape; chrome is shiny with no pits in the chrome, but there is peppering on close up inspection. $20

12. Mopar Horn Relay and Rear Defogger switch??? - Original horn relay switch pulled from my barracuda; Mopar stamp with numbers 2822 461 36033 & 3528. Well used condition, bracket mount a little bent, but easy fix. Might be wrong, but the other switch I believe is for the rear defogger, but I can't remember for sure. It is an original Mopar part and is in very good condition. $10 for both

13. NEW(other) AARP Stainless Valve Cover Bolt Kit #400-7508- These ended up being too short for my application at the time. I have the opened package, all twelve stainless bolts, but only 6 of the washers that came with them. Should be easy to replace washers. Check part# above to make sure they fit your application. $10

14. Mopar A Body Original Driver Side View Mirror with Inside Door Manual Remote. The mirror is in Very Good Condition, but there are a couple of big pits/scars, on the back side of the mirror, in the chrome. Good for a driver or having it re-chromed. $20

15. 1967-69 Barracuda Passenger Side Chrome Vent Window Pillar. This is the long chrome piece that runs down inside the door and attaches to the door with an adjustable bolt. This is one of those pieces that could have been great, but unfortunately their is a lot of noticeable peppering on the rail that show's outward. The chrome is still nice and shiny, with the rest rail being in very nice condition. Due to the peppering mentioned; driver only condition. $15

16. Please inquire about any misc. parts I show in the picture that I have not listed. Thank you!

FYI- IF ANY A BODY MEMBER IS INTERESTED I HAVE A BRAND NEW SEALED APPLE IPAD AIR FOR SALE. 16GB SPACE GRAY, WIFI ONLY. I am a Flea Bay member with a 300+ 100% positive feedback record. What they want to take in fees is just ridiculous; so I thought I would mention it here. I have pictures I can show of the actual sealed package, with the authentic serial#. Reason for sale is that I have decided to go with a Retina iPad Mini instead. Able to pass some of the savings on fees to A body members; $435 + $12.50 insured shipping FIRM

Attachments

• sbc1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 449
  • sbc2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 452
  • sbc3.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 445
  • fenderpart1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 459
  • flriversteering.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 451
  • autometer1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 440
  • antennacutout.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 480
  • door1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 456
  • mirror4.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 440
  • misccarparts1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 426
can you provide cost with shipping for front fender cut out to Gloucester VA 23061
Thanks,
Kenny

can you provide cost with shipping for front fender cut out to Gloucester VA 23061
Thanks,
Kenny
Kenny,
Sorry I didn't see your post until today; I am use to getting a private message so I didn't check the listing. I will see if I have a box to put it in and get back to you ASAP on what shipping might be. By the way I have a few other pics of the fender if you want to see them, just provide me an email to send them to. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back