Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Been too long since I visited this thread! Hope you're all doing well. We all have the flu here, kid actually missed a hockey game tonight.. I know he's sick, lol. I'm hitting the Keystones.. might as well, I feel like **** and I know I'm gonna feel like **** tomorrow, lol.
Hey Ron glad to here from you get better soon my friend.

Just checking in myself. Been running ragged trying to get some time sensitive painting done before the cold hits. Gotter done just know. Time for a drink or two. AND... CONGRATULATIONS SAM AND FRED AND MOM. :welcome:
Just got home was visiting my new grand baby.
Glad you got the painting done BP.

Probably ain't gonna PDR that one Fred. HA... I can't believe I repaired it at all. Cousin ran into this car so I'm trying to keep the price down. Should have got a new door. POS has 250000 miles on it.

20200108_101751.jpg

Been there and would think you had to tie it down and stretch it out a bit. lol
Didnt have to do that but I know what you are talking about. Gaps were still good. Had to do a butt load of shrinking though. Damn it's cooling off fast out there. Clear as a bell. Full moon looks awesome.

Didnt have to do that but I know what you are talking about. Gaps were still good. Had to do a butt load of shrinking though. Damn it's cooling off fast out there. Clear as a bell. Full moon looks awesome.
Same here clear sky and would guess the same moon. Sure was a nice drive home spent more time watching the moon than the road.
Nasty dent you got there and the color I would guess about 6 color chips to try and match the right one.

Same here clear sky and would guess the same moon. Sure was a nice drive home spent more time watching the moon than the road.
Nasty dent you got there and the color I would guess about 6 color chips to try and match the right one.
3 is all. Easy decision. Virtually no adjacent panel on the quarter. Repair front door too with a ton of room to blend. I stare at the moon too. Used to turn the lights off when I was young and dumb. Still dumb though. LOL

3 is all. Easy decision. Virtually no adjacent panel on the quarter. Repair front door too with a ton of room to blend. I stare at the moon too. Used to turn the lights off when I was young and dumb. Still dumb though. LOL
I'm still dumb that's why I like taking walks early in the morning when still dark. Love the sky and shooting stars but still haven't seen a UFO around here. lol
Glad the paints not an issue sure changed in the last 40 years trying to match a color.

I'm still dumb that's why I like taking walks early in the morning when still dark. Love the sky and shooting stars but still haven't seen a UFO around here. lol
Glad the paints not an issue sure changed in the last 40 years trying to match a color.
Greens are usually pretty good. I really like Diamont for their paint match. Sooo... where DID you see the UFO's? I've seen em and totally believe.

Greens are usually pretty good. I really like Diamont for their paint match. Sooo... where DID you see the UFO's? I've seen em and totally believe.
Not sure if I believe in UFO's Iv'e seen some interesting things but never been close enough to really tell.

Not sure if I believe in UFO's Iv'e seen some interesting things but never been close enough to really tell.
I guess i haven't been close enough to really tell either. Seen some weird **** for sure. Slept outside most of my life until I got married.

I guess i haven't been close enough to really tell either. Seen some weird **** for sure. Slept outside most of my life until I got married.
Wow sleeping out side most the time is that because you like it? I love the out doors just can't handle it anymore.

Saw a huge meteorite when I was a kid. Right in the middle of the day. I heard it landed in Canada somewhere. Seems so surreal today.

-
Back