Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
See damit !

FDA28F2C-2863-4070-8825-9DC6DA014735.jpeg

Just announced a huge storm in Toronto (30 miles from here and possible tornado but doubt that will happen). I was driving up North this morning and ran into a huge storm. The sky was black or should I say of colour, I got two drops of rain on the windshield and could hardly control the car LOL.
It was and still is a hot day and very humid.
Couldn't believe it, I stopped into Tim Horton's at Beaverton and used the can and no soap in the dispenser. I reported it to the guy behind the counter and he said we ran out and don't have any. DUH!!! There is a pandemic and you forgot to order soap? Double DUH!!
Hi Mark
Even working in retail has its issues now,
Supplies are hard to get because companies were closed down for a while
and we are all using more soap paper towels and any cleaning supplies,
sometimes we can't get the supplies we need,
People were stealing toilet paper out of the public washrooms, hand sanitizer out of the dispensers in the store, now we will try to police wearing masks, Oh Goodness.

Hi Mark
Even working in retail has its issues now,
Supplies are hard to get because companies were closed down for a while
and we are all using more soap paper towels and any cleaning supplies,
sometimes we can't get the supplies we need,
People were stealing toilet paper out of the public washrooms, hand sanitizer out of the dispensers in the store, now we will try to police wearing masks, Oh Goodness.
catch 22

Should I change my emoji back because I’m having a tough time breathing here .......ooooo to soon :(
told you those masks were bad for your health
your avatar was basically breathing his own exhaust fumes

Nice CF and nice straight road for a drag race.
I had a friend years ago that was from Tennessee and he told me that is why they die in wrecks when they move up here. Down there it is so curvy that they cannot get any speed to run off the curve. Up here is is long and straight and then a 90 curve so they get speed then run off the curve and die.

I had a friend years ago that was from Tennessee and he told me that is why they die in wrecks when they move up here. Down there it is so curvy that they cannot get any speed to run off the curve. Up here is is long and straight and then a 90 curve so they get speed then run off the curve and die.
Washington state is that way spent more time in the ditch trying to slide around corners. lol

Morning guys cool and windy this morning but sunny.
Kid will be here today to finish up the plane he said.

Hey Mark installed myself a mechanical water temp gauge. I am really happy with it , hate those electric ones .

View attachment 1715558267

View attachment 1715558268

View attachment 1715558270
I was told the electronic ones were the way to go but I agree with you FOG. Did you get hammered with rain yesterday? Toronto got severe rain with people's basement flooding with raw sewer and cars getting washed out and trees torn down and of course that took the hydro out adding insult to injury. We're only 50km away and didn't even get one drop. I sweated more than that.

I was told the electronic ones were the way to go but I agree with you FOG. Did you get hammered with rain yesterday? Toronto got severe rain with people's basement flooding with raw sewer and cars getting washed out and trees torn down and of course that took the hydro out adding insult to injury. We're only 50km away and didn't even get one drop. I sweated more than that.
Kinda surprised you didn't some rain out of that. sounds like it was bad so maybe better you didn't.

Weatherman is saying going to be the hottest day yet. Staying in the cool all day as far as I know. Keep cool guys and pace yourself if you're working.

Not a drop yesterday. Had a nice rain on Tue. night .

Rained here last night so far cool ,they say next week will get warmer off to the 4 letter word but it’s Thursday yooo hooo .

-
Back