Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Good morning Mark, Looks like the rain is moving out here in northeast Arkansas, hope to see dry skies and a few blinks from the sun as I start my Saturday.
Monday is mine and my two friends Saturday three 60 year old's going to act like 40 year old's to day
Morning MeMike.. This will be our third day of sunshine but the wind is cool but that has got rid of the snow we had. The bad news is for the next 4 days it will be rain and or snow but doubt it will stay on the ground. Have a great day and a happy hangover.

Morning MeMike.. This will be our third day of sunshine but the wind is cool but that has got rid of the snow we had. The bad news is for the next 4 days it will be rain and or snow but doubt it will stay on the ground. Have a great day and a happy hangover.
I have learned to not drink so much to get one of those, it has been awhile to have one.. I like my early mornings to much to drink that much :D

Morning to the rest of you guys also..have a great day. We're doing a reno in our basement so I'll be stuck in the basement today putting up the insulation. Just finished the ceiling yesterday. I always think of myself still in my 20's but I have found out I'm not. Oh the arthritis is a bugger. No fun getting old guys so enjoy it while you can.

Morning to the rest of you guys also..have a great day. We're doing a reno in our basement so I'll be stuck in the basement today putting up the insulation. Just finished the ceiling yesterday. I always think of myself still in my 20's but I have found out I'm not. Oh the arthritis is a bugger. No fun getting old guys so enjoy it while you can.
Don't you know it, but !! today will be much nicer for you :thumbsup: Walls are much easier and you won't be looking up :eek: That hurts just thinking about it :BangHead:

I hear you there. I spent the weekend working on cars at home and with no hoist my back and legs are feeling it today.

0305180838.jpg
well we got rain then it started to snow. So I'm staying home. looks like a boring day. Mark can I come over and help you fix up your basement?

Party hard memike , but remember the things you do today you will pay for tomorrow..lol
Good morning, I hear that :lol:.. Looks like we will be getting wet here most of the day so I bet there will not be a car moving back home today :(

Hey Fred you got what we had last Thursday started out rain then turned to snow ! Pretty tho .
I'ts not pretty from my window. Tried to go to work but the wind was blowing snow across the road and couldn't see a thing. I guess I'll go out to the garage and weld up some scrap metal and see if I can make some ornaments to match all my sons smashed up cars in the yard

View attachment 1715149492 well we got rain then it started to snow. So I'm staying home. looks like a boring day. Mark can I come over and help you fix up your basement?
Absolutely Fred....Come and see all the snow we don't have LOL. Maybe I better not say that we've got some hopefully just rain coming for the next few days.

Absolutely Fred....Come and see all the snow we don't have LOL. Maybe I better not say that we've got some hopefully just rain coming for the next few days.
hope so Mark don't need anymore snow. it's still snowing here. I gotta go get the snow blower out and clear the drive way soon.
would love to come over for a visit but I'm afraid I would drool all over your cuda and stain the paint.

hope so Mark don't need anymore snow. it's still snowing here. I gotta go get the snow blower out and clear the drive way soon.
would love to come over for a visit but I'm afraid I would drool all over your cuda and stain the paint.
As long as it's just drool that's fine lol

Hey morning guys. We may get some snow today but maybe just rain instead. May take today off from working on the basement. Shoulders and hands killing me. My old friend Art Ritis has come for a visit.

Hey morning guys. We may get some snow today but maybe just rain instead. May take today off from working on the basement. Shoulders and hands killing me. My old friend Art Ritis has come for a visit.
morning guys. good Idea Mark, heal up work on it later.

-
Back