Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
If I was a betting man I would put money on "wife?" Mine has been broken for years and I'm outside the warranty So I can't return her. I've even tried leaving her at the store but somehow she finds her way back home everytime... ugh

If I was a betting man I would put money on "wife?" Mine has been broken for years and I'm outside the warranty So I can't return her. I've even tried leaving her at the store but somehow she finds her way back home everytime... ugh
It actually is AT&T internet and phone that has been out at my house since the 29th.

If you were living in a mobile home you could move it after you left her in the store and she couldnt find you.

Guess what is still not fixed and they have yet to send a tech out or even have a tech call me.
They can't make money sending someone out to find the problem I guess.
I remember when there was a thing called customer service but went away many years ago.

2014-10-11 16.10.53.jpg
before clean up !

The motor is a little large for the boat hence the low water line , shes only 16 feet and it's got a EFI 150 goes ok would like faster but the hull was realy only designed for a 70 hp

The motor is a little large for the boat hence the low water line , shes only 16 feet and it's got a EFI 150 goes ok would like faster but the hull was realy only designed for a 70 hp
Nice boat my friend..

Not as bad as me I post more pictures of my car and things I'm doing than anyone here I think.
Not so much as showing off as we all been friends for a long time and like to see what each and everyone of us is doing. That's how I look at it and if everyone want's to show off that's fine
with me. I like pictures because it says more than words.
I like your car diymirage and would love to see more pictures of it.

No showing off here. Looking for pity. About ready to paint a 20 foot car trailer. 3 TONE to top it off. Frame is black, deck will be yellow and the fenders white. All sandblasted . Took 4.5 hours to paint the underside. Flashlight in one hand and spray gun in the other laying on my back or sitting. I had it up in the air petty good for that.
20200920_145606.jpg
20200923_162555.jpg

No showing off here. Looking for pity. About ready to paint a 20 foot car trailer. 3 TONE to top it off. Frame is black, deck will be yellow and the fenders white. All sandblasted . Took 4.5 hours to paint the underside. Flashlight in one hand and spray gun in the other laying on my back or sitting. I had it up in the air petty good for that.View attachment 1715599934 View attachment 1715599935
LOL No fun BP would come over and hold the flashlight and make sure you didn't miss any spots but I can't see very well even with a light.

LOL No fun BP would come over and hold the flashlight and make sure you didn't miss any spots but I can't see very well even with a light.
Thanks Fred. That would help. I don't see too well either. It's gonna get a little foggy in there. Just resting for a bit now. gona eat some supper and have at it. Single Stage Polyurethane Enamel for the Yellow. I have some base coat white in stock for the fenders.

Thanks Fred. That would help. I don't see too well either. It's gonna get a little foggy in there. Just resting for a bit now. gona eat some supper and have at it. Single Stage Polyurethane Enamel for the Yellow. I have some base coat white in stock for the fenders.
Lots of angles on the deck to try to cover might be better to have a drink after dinner, that always makes my paint go on better...

-
Back