Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys. Minus 3 with wind chill sunny and frosty this morning . First minor hockey game of the year today ! Cheers stay safe

Morning guys. Minus 3 with wind chill sunny and frosty this morning . First minor hockey game of the year today ! Cheers stay safe
Don't tell me it's cold over there I'm heading to Washington in a few days and was hopping for some warm weather. :mad:

I don’t want to be a scold, but that looks like all my ancestors, and the Toscanos really bristled when the term mafia was used. They were hard working people who overcame a lot.

I don’t want to be a scold, but that looks like all my ancestors, and the Toscanos really bristled when the term mafia was used. They were hard working people who overcame a lot.
My dad was the same way he hated the term and was a hard working honest man.
Never bothered me but I never really had to put up with the term much.

Didn't have such a thing maybe a hanky tied across their mouth. Lots of them including my Uncle died of the black lung. Must have been awful not to be able to breathe and slowly die.
Sure would Mark feel sorry for all the guys that went through that.

It was a little cool today but nice and sunny so went out for another drive. Hopefully a few more days left. All windows down and the heater on full.
Tomorrow looks the same so far anyway.

9BC030F5-C1E9-4322-AD8C-B269DED74EEA.jpeg

Well guys harvest 2020 is a wrap. I ran the last of the beans to the mill today. I replaced several broken knives on the sickle and unhooked the grain head. Filled it with fuel and backed it in the barn. Now to order several belts and possibly a bearing for next year.

Well guys harvest 2020 is a wrap. I ran the last of the beans to the mill today. I replaced several broken knives on the sickle and unhooked the grain head. Filled it with fuel and backed it in the barn. Now to order several belts and possibly a bearing for next year.
:thumbsup:

1d99f4c724b34fe72baa75d0a803819e--farmer.jpg

Gonna have pizza and home made beer for dinner tonight so If ya all have time stop on by and we can play cards and drink beer all night.

Gonna have pizza and home made beer for dinner tonight so If ya all have time stop on by and we can play cards and drink beer all night.
If we weren't so far apart I would. Probably going to light a fire in the barn stove and hang with the cats and Grand Daughter. She said I can have beers.

-
Back