Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning men, anyone else have a candy hangover :popcorn: , we usualy have 160-180 kids but we went dark this year haven’t talked to the neighbors yet to see the #s , I did a reverse trick or treat , bought two big boxes of candy and gave them to the kids next door , the look was priceless I got a wow ,thankyou from the kids and an oh my god from the moms :thumbsup: cheers guys have a safe day keep the shiny side up !
Love it!!

Morning men, anyone else have a candy hangover :popcorn: , we usualy have 160-180 kids but we went dark this year haven’t talked to the neighbors yet to see the #s , I did a reverse trick or treat , bought two big boxes of candy and gave them to the kids next door , the look was priceless I got a wow ,thankyou from the kids and an oh my god from the moms :thumbsup: cheers guys have a safe day keep the shiny side up !
That is funny BIFF , great minds think alike , I did the same went dark but bought a box for the neighbour kids...lol:lol:

123459805_407538256912273_8313389770295551587_n.jpg

Well I’m behind thought clocks went back Sunday night ? Got confused with all the Sunday talk so I’m a head today woo hoo went to Costco , even went into a mall that’s a first since February,the mall that is. Gonna wash the truck after lunch while I still have daylight . Another epic day !

Another beautiful day here, mid 60s, not much of a breeze, tomorrow is forecast to reach 68*F, and sunny. Changes are coming by the end of the week, down to freezing and snow flurries for Friday. :mad::BangHead:

Another beautiful day here, mid 60s, not much of a breeze, tomorrow is forecast to reach 68*F, and sunny. Changes are coming by the end of the week, down to freezing and snow flurries for Friday. :mad::BangHead:
Same here beautiful sunny day but storm rolling in tomorrow 30/40mm of rain yippee

-
Back