Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well crap guys I'm having one of those days, this will be **** day #5 for me now.
Everything I do turns to crap, I should have stayed in bed....
My son has my daily driver in Fargo and the only thing I have that I can drive is my Scamp and I need to go to the auto parts store so I can get my kids car fixed.
Not wanting to take the Scamp out and the old truck would take all day to get to the parts store. :BangHead:

What ? Salt on the road ? Around here in the mountains they put Lava rock on the roads . Works great and no rust problems . Lava you say ... yes we have plenty what with the Cascades around us .

I went to Wal-mart.

125202364_3009339892501088_618626460552681409_n.jpg
Don't mess with old people.

What ? Salt on the road ? Around here in the mountains they put Lava rock on the roads . Works great and no rust problems . Lava you say ... yes we have plenty what with the Cascades around us .
Flat as a pancake around here but I like it.

Lady calls for a plumber , she has a parrot .
She realizes she needs to go to the pharmacy real quick , so off she goes .
Meanwhile the Plumber shows up and rings the door bell and the parrot says 'Who is it ?'
The Plumber replies ' It's the Plumber '
The bird says ' Who is it ? '
The Plumber responds ' It's the plumber ' slightly annoyed .
The bird repeats ' Who is it ? '
Now the Plumber is fuming and shouts ' IT'S THE PLUMBER ! '
The parrot says ' Who is it ? '
At this point the Plumber's veins in his neck a bulging out , he screamed ' IT'S THE PLUMBER , IT'S THE Plumber , the plumber I tell you it's the plu ... '
With that last breath he falls to the steps and dies .
The Lady returns and sees this man laying on her steps and she gasps " Oh my god who is it ?"

The Parrot says " It's the plumber ".

Story Credit : Danny Tomas

Well crap guys I'm having one of those days, this will be **** day #5 for me now.
Everything I do turns to crap, I should have stayed in bed....
My son has my daily driver in Fargo and the only thing I have that I can drive is my Scamp and I need to go to the auto parts store so I can get my kids car fixed.
Not wanting to take the Scamp out and the old truck would take all day to get to the parts store. :BangHead:
Ask them to deliver it. They would here.

OK guys let's ROCK !

RockAuto that is ...

Not the Al Bundy kind of rock

Winner Winner Turkey Dinner ....

That's this weeks special .

-
Back