Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Miss talking to ya BP come back soon.
Ya. Haven't been too talkative lately. Need to to turn the news down. Had another kick in the nutz too. Good friend lost his boy. Both of them are friends I guess. His boy is my age. Drunk. Lucky he didnt kill someone bv else.
Miss talking to ya BP come back soon.

Ya. Haven't been too talkative lately. Need to to turn the news down. Had another kick in the nutz too. Good friend lost his boy. Both of them are friends I guess. His boy is my age. Drunk. Lucky he didnt kill someone bv else.
Sorry to hear that best to stay at home if your gonna drink or let someone else drive. I rather just get a buzz and stay home much better than getting pulled over.

You'll have more friends to...guess who they will call when they get stuck, or need plowed out?
Or need help moving in the summer?
I already have that in doing body work, mostly in replacing car windshields or restoring an old car or tractor. I'm busy enough and would think this time of year you are real busy.
Everyone here has a way to move snow and I help my neighbor gal that is 80 if she needs me but not much else here so I'm happy.
I would help anyone in a time of need but not gonna go out of my way to help restore anything or replace a windshield to those that are tight wads and looking for a free ride.
Just my 2 cents....

We all need some kind of tool.

looks like i even posted about it allready once

Guess that yard tool (redneck edition) | For A Bodies Only Mopar Forum

20190528_195642-jpg.jpg

Well guys just finished my spoiler just got to let the paint dry and install it.
I'ts not perfect but good enough for something that low to the ground and if you can bend down far enough to find the flaws in it than be my guest just don't ask me to help you back on your feet. lol

Well guys just finished my spoiler just got to let the paint dry and install it.
I'ts not perfect but good enough for something that low to the ground and if you can bend down far enough to find the flaws in it than be my guest just don't ask me to help you back on your feet. lol
Awesome

Next yoy can make me a duck bill spoiler ?

-
Back