Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Wtf here we go again ! Happy Monday. 44 f /7 c gonna get up to 10 today of course rain off and on , you all stay safe out there there talking about this new covid variant sounds bad .

Old people!:BangHead::D
Nope he is right according to my 2021 calendar.

had to see what google had to say

"Washington's Birthday is a federal holiday in the United States celebrated on the third Monday of February in honor of George Washington, the first president of the United States, who was born on February 22, 1732. The Uniform Monday Holiday Act of 1971 moved this holiday to the third Monday, which can occur from February 15 to 21, inclusive."

what is really funny is that my calendar (programmed by the communist company google) claims the 15th is presidents day, where as my NOAA weather app (which is clearly more American) listed that day as "Washington's birthday"

When I woke this morning just before 5am I looked out and saw just a dusting of snow. I said to myself (and I know it was me because I recognized the voice) this doesn't look bad. Was I WRONG. I had to go out to physio at 10 and it was just nasty out there. We landed up with 6-7" of wet heavy snow. Went out after lunch and of course now it is raining. The blower plugged up about 5 times, no big deal just annoying is all. Tomorrow is supposed to be 5-6C and rain so it will help to get rid of this crap.

Wtf here we go again ! Happy Monday. 44 f /7 c gonna get up to 10 today of course rain off and on , you all stay safe out there there talking about this new covid variant sounds bad .
These new variants are nasty and are spread a lot easier. The vaccines will help but even with both shots we're being told to still wear the mask and keeping washing. One good thing is nobody seems to be getting colds ETC which is great. The makers of Hall's lozenges have had to lay people off. This was on the news the other week.

These new variants are nasty and are spread a lot easier. The vaccines will help but even with both shots we're being told to still wear the mask and keeping washing. One good thing is nobody seems to be getting colds ETC which is great. The makers of Hall's lozenges have had to lay people off. This was on the news the other week.
Historically, viruses get LESS nasty as they mutate as to not kill their host. Might spread easier though.

Don't ask me, ima foreigner
No your not because you care about what happens here in the U.S.
Back in the 1980's I used to take refugees in to my house from communist countries that landed here and also good people that care.
Don't you ever cut yourself short your a good man with a lovely family and care.

George Washington's greatest contribution was stepping down after 2nd term. (Truth be told? He really didn't want the job of President. But did his civil duty.) By doing so. And having a free election? Stunned the world. That was never seen. To step down with no demands. No promises of next accession? That did more to steer the country than words on a constitution.

-
Back