Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1C1DABDD-F25B-4216-ABF1-8395060FF07E.jpeg

Similar story here, My Dad is 88, said the lawn tractor wasn;t running to good, well he had filled it up to the top of the oil filler neck with oil, I drained over a litre of oil out, yep it run terrible, because now there is a crack in the block and oil all over, we will all be there one day.
Hey mouse.. you only live 45 minutes away from me here in Oshawa

Morning guys. I think this is Monday....whatever!!
Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend.
I got really sunburnt yesterday cutting the grass and working outside.
Our daughter and her family are coming tomorrow so her husband can get his new hearing aids. Looking forward to seeing them.
Have a wonderful day.
Don't forget to support your local brewery.

Good morning, worked half the day detailing the truck . And you guessed it it rained over night it did look realy good for 15 min though

Hey Fred... get into any trouble today? I went for a walk today but stayed in the shade mostly today because of my sunburn. Two neighbours each came over and borrowed a lawnmower. Good job I have two lol.
Have the Scamp out today?

Hey Fred... get into any trouble today? I went for a walk today but stayed in the shade mostly today because of my sunburn. Two neighbours each came over and borrowed a lawnmower. Good job I have two lol.
Have the Scamp out today?
Hey Mark just going over your mail you sent me some good **** I really liked the kids making friends with people.
No Scamp out I worked today and came home and mowed the weeds in my yard. lol.
Ran over a cable that was above ground and trying to figure out why the cable co. hasn't berried it yet, it's been above ground for 2 months and so figured the crack head neighbors must have pirated it and so it was in my lawn so not anymore.:rolleyes:

Hey Mark just going over your mail you sent me some good **** I really liked the kids making friends with people.
No Scamp out I worked today and came home and mowed the weeds in my yard. lol.
Ran over a cable that was above ground and trying to figure out why the cable co. hasn't berried it yet, it's been above ground for 2 months and so figured the crack head neighbors must have pirated it and so it was in my lawn so not anymore.:rolleyes:
LOL no tv for them tonight. Another baby in 9 months lol. Yeah those kids were great. Got some more videos on the way just didn't want to overwhelm you

Yup B E A utifull day in winter peg manisnowba 27c nice south breeze, sun shining, fire ban almost nil. Sittin on deck admiring my polish job on dart havin a beverage yup life is good hope you guys are in the same boat

Yup B E A utifull day in winter peg manisnowba 27c nice south breeze, sun shining, fire ban almost nil. Sittin on deck admiring my polish job on dart havin a beverage yup life is good hope you guys are in the same boat
What? no pictures I was just going for the liquor cabinet and will join you in admiring your Dart with a few pictures.

I’ve had 3 of these era of F150s. All with the 4.6. This one is the most comfortable and I do like the clean lines vs some of the gawdy crap they put out now. Plus I’m not going to pay over 40k for a new truck. Ready for another 100k.

Nice ride I could look at it all day and not get bored.
Drive inn looks like my kinda place to eat.
Ya good home made burgers big almost can’t finish one it’s an air port also. Sometimes on a Sunday in fare weather not uncommon to see 10 15 planes there cessnas pipper cubs and the such. Lots of bikes as it’s on the way to the whiteshell prov park

-
Back