Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning Fred... How's the new addition coming along? Is this their first?
Morning Mark Emmy is her name I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget. lol
They have 2 children now.
Heading to Fargo to take the Fiat back to my kid this morning and was hoping to have the top down all the way but no it's raining.

Heading to Fargo to take the Fiat back to my kid this morning and was hoping to have the top down all the way but no it's raining.
Emmy.. an old fashion name but really nice ..I like it. Maybe they should have called her "Quits" LOL.
Have a safe drive buddy. How do you get home?

Emmy.. an old fashion name but really nice ..I like it. Maybe they should have called her "Quits" LOL.
Have a safe drive buddy. How do you get home?
He has my Mazda so will get my car back.
Will see if John is around and stop for a visit and see how his car is coming along.

Congratulations on the new granddaughter Fred. Sounds like your family should start a diaper factory, your gonna need it with all the little ones on the way.lol My daughter is scheduled to have her second child on Tuesday, our first granddaughter. They want to name her Emily. Some of these old names are coming back around I guess.

Congratulations on the new granddaughter Fred. Sounds like your family should start a diaper factory, your gonna need it with all the little ones on the way.lol My daughter is scheduled to have her second child on Tuesday, our first granddaughter. They want to name her Emily. Some of these old names are coming back around I guess.
Hope the best for your granddaughter and yes ether a diaper factory or start a base ball team. lol
My oldest girl is about 1 or 2 days away from having twins so I'm real excited.

Did you know that bananas contain radiation. It is so small that it won't hurt you but if you had a Geiger Counter it will react
Do you know everything contains radiation. They have chunks of steel made before the first atomic blast put away for a base measure. Hauled this for atomic energy of Canada back in the day. They used to call me homer on the cb radio

41857F4A-A767-4B7D-8DFC-88B55CA9B694.jpeg

Do you know everything contains radiation. They have chunks of steel made before the first atomic blast put away for a base measure. Hauled this for atomic energy of Canada back in the day. They used to call me homer on the cb radio

View attachment 1715756287
I believe there is a spring in oregon that tests for no radiation

Hope everything goes well SC. I like that name also and glad some of the old names are returning. Some of the names they come up with today I just shake my head and wonder what that child will think of it when they grow old.

Hope the best for your granddaughter and yes ether a diaper factory or start a base ball team. lol
My oldest girl is about 1 or 2 days away from having twins so I'm real excited.
Lots of excitement around your house right now Fred. Maybe you should pick one day of the year and have a massive birthday party for everyone. Save a lot of guessing for you LOL Wishing your daughter well and hope for a safe delivery of the precious cargo. I'm sure the grandfather will survive. Did I understand there is another one coming as well?

Lots of excitement around your house right now Fred. Maybe you should pick one day of the year and have a massive birthday party for everyone. Save a lot of guessing for you LOL Wishing your daughter well and hope for a safe delivery of the precious cargo. I'm sure the grandfather will survive. Did I understand there is another one coming as well?
Thanks Mark I can't wait to hold them and spoil them. lol
Yea 2 more of my girls are due soon.

-
Back