Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
My neighbor's neighbor (not me) gave them some used paving bricks. He never used them and is selling his house and asked me if I wanted them and I accepted.
IT Took the neighbor kids an hour to move them onto my property. He asked me what was my plan for them. I said probably gave them to my neighbor some day. LOL. Actually, I want to build a patio around my fire pit.

View attachment 1716072196 I'll buy the whiskey @Ahoey
I heard a story one day of a preacher who kept a pile of brick at his church

Each time someone came in looking for a hand out, he would tell them about the bricks, and how he needed them moved to the other side of the property, and he would gladly pay the person to move them

In all the years he pastored there, the bricks never moved and inch

So Fred saw a pic from #1 hwy near Virden mb. Are you getting that blizzard as well. Nice here, overcast but no wind +5C. Water is starting to flow. Think the RR valley is in trouble this year to much snow to late in the spring. When it warms up it will be quick
Got rain then snow and a bit of wind but not to bad here so far.

My neighbor's neighbor (not me) gave them some used paving bricks. He never used them and is selling his house and asked me if I wanted them and I accepted.
IT Took the neighbor kids an hour to move them onto my property. He asked me what was my plan for them. I said probably gave them to my neighbor some day. LOL. Actually, I want to build a patio around my fire pit.

View attachment 1716072196 I'll buy the whiskey @Ahoey
Good neighbor ya got Charlie. The fire pit sounds like a good idea.

I heard a story one day of a preacher who kept a pile of brick at his church

Each time someone came in looking for a hand out, he would tell them about the bricks, and how he needed them moved to the other side of the property, and he would gladly pay the person to move them

In all the years he pastored there, the bricks never moved and inch
Sad but true.

Gonna start out with a hucklebuckle cake.
1680488224318.png

Morning guys and Happy Monday.
Had a great time with our son and the grandsons.
Great drive home yesterday as well. Sunny but cold but the traffic through Toronto wasn't bad east bound but the west bound was just stopped as far as the eye could see. Both in the express and collector lines so that was 8 lanes total at a dead standstill. Never did see the cause but that's the Toronto Parking lot for you.
Glad to be home non the less. Nothing like sleeping in your won bed.
I'll probably get the Cuda fired up today and give it a check over. Might even get it on the road if the rain holds off.
Have a great day

Good morning guys looks like back in a **** hole again.
Snowing and tonight through Thursday and suppose to get high winds and a butt load of snow.

Looks like Murray and I aren't the only ones getting **** on.
Nope, actually had a snowfall warning yesterday afternoon, but it hit further east of here.
Forecast for the weekend is high 60s, unless of course that gets "revised".
I would like to get the shitbox out of the backyard, thought about it on Saturday but had other things to do. Didn't even step outside yesterday.

Nope, actually had a snowfall warning yesterday afternoon, but it hit further east of here.
Forecast for the weekend is high 60s, unless of course that gets "revised".
I would like to get the shitbox out of the backyard, thought about it on Saturday but had other things to do. Didn't even step outside yesterday.
60!!! wow sounds good.

Morning gents, weather liar forecasting big snowstorm for us. Time will tell. Going to dig the snowblower out of the storage shed might need it. Have a good day guy’s

6FBD8A05-C08E-4EA5-AE53-B190D0552E53.jpeg

-
Back