Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Never seen one bad there just on the 1/4 to roof seam.
Think they used lead till about 1970 but I really don't remember. Mine was bondo from the factory.
Mine was lead but cracked. That ain't gonna happen again. TIG the seams with silicone bronze. One I MIG welded before I got the TIG. Plus the frame connectors should help.

Mine was lead but cracked. That ain't gonna happen again. TIG the seams with silicone bronze. One I MIG welded before I got the TIG. Plus the frame connectors should help.
Silicone bronze is the best as far as I'm concerned for sheet metal. I need a tig welder I never really used one before.

Never seen one bad there just on the 1/4 to roof seam.
Think they used lead till about 1970 but I really don't remember. Mine was bondo from the factory.
well the 1/4 to roof is no hell either but it has some putty on it. The trim between the rear bumper and the body not even painted. I post some pics of the superior body work from the Chrysler plant

Just pulled the mold off my trial mold and looks like the gel coat helped lots. Could do the something with just resin but being clear and bad eye sight it helped having a white background that I could see covering the mold.

Not a productive day. Went backwards a little. One floor pan buckled when I went for the screwed down "real" fit. More trimming and had to cut the buckle and weld it.

Not a productive day. Went backwards a little. One floor pan buckled when I went for the screwed down "real" fit. More trimming and had to cut the buckle and weld it.
Let me know your secret when you get everything right every time.

Yea like me another setback but what the hell extra work is what I do. :thumbsup:
Was wanting to get the glue down today and weld tomorrow. Got some paying work coming in Monday. So be it. Shove the old girl back up against the wall. This 67 has some really nice gap fitment. I think that has a bit to being the first year of production. Fresh dies.

Was wanting to get the glue down today and weld tomorrow. Got some paying work coming in Monday. So be it. Shove the old girl back up against the wall. This 67 has some really nice gap fitment. I think that has a bit to being the first year of production. Fresh dies.
Never thought of fresh dies but wondered if there was more than just one set and they were off a bit from one to another.

Never thought of fresh dies but wondered if there was more than just one set and they were off a bit from one to another.
They rebuilt them as they went along. They wore out a little contributing to sloppiness then they would tighten them up. A respected position in the manufacturing process was a die maker. Most aftermarket panels we have today come from old purchased dies.

morning guys.
got up at 4am, was getting uncomfortable in bed so sat up for a while and it eased up a bit.
might go for a walk today as it will be mild again.
talk about a one armed paper hanger lol
have a good one

hi guys... not as mild as i thought.
i did get the garbage and recycling out though.
going to be a mixed bag next week looks like
still can't get my head around a 700 million contract for 10.years
nobody and i mean nobody is worth that kind of money.
we will all be paying for it whether you're a fan or not. if you buy the advertisers product then you're paying his wages. even a dr who saves your life doesn't get anywhere near that.
rant over!!

hi guys... not as mild as i thought.
i did get the garbage and recycling out though.
going to be a mixed bag next week looks like
still can't get my head around a 700 million contract for 10.years
nobody and i mean nobody is worth that kind of money.
we will all be paying for it whether you're a fan or not. if you buy the advertisers product then you're paying his wages. even a dr who saves your life doesn't get anywhere near that.
rant over!!
$191,780 A DAY!!! I sure hope he donates a lot.

morning fellas.
well a start of another boring day ahead.
boring just watching tv all day. i'd love to be able to take the car out and wash it up. maybe later in the week or monday next.
have a great day guys

-
Back