Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Emit deb

1717410519942.gif

Good guess at a poor picture. It's a 1968 cl 350.
Pretty complete, low miles and a locked up engine.
Those Japanese big twins were such fun :D I went the Yamahammer XS 650 route myself.
Started out like this
1717437594026.png
Semi-Apehangers to the recycle bin. Dirt track bars to replace them. Ugly license plate hanger followed the Apehangers. Rear axle mounted bracket installed. Made a custom seat out of that pictured thing. Built new pipes dirt track style. Chrome rims replaced by alloy spoked rims. Wish I had pictures.

Those Japanese big twins were such fun :D I went the Yamahammer XS 650 route myself.
Started out like this View attachment 1716257824 Semi-Apehangers to the recycle bin. Dirt track bars to replace them. Ugly license plate hanger followed the Apehangers. Rear axle mounted bracket installed. Made a custom seat out of that pictured thing. Built new pipes dirt track style. Chrome rims replaced by alloy spoked rims. Wish I had pictures.
I like it..

Started out like this View attachment 1716257824 Semi-Apehangers to the recycle bin. Dirt track bars to replace them. Ugly license plate hanger followed the Apehangers. Rear axle mounted bracket installed. Made a custom seat out of that pictured thing. Built new pipes dirt track style. Chrome rims replaced by alloy spoked rims. Wish I had pictures.
Had a new Suzuki 650 vertical twin back in 82. Had a few big Dohc Hondas. Them things were hard to work on. I’m just looking for something small to tinker on.

My first street bike was a 1978 Yamaha 650 Special. Blew up the motor pretty quickly, rebuilt it for a few hundred bucks, then traded it in for a new 1980 XS1100 Special. Had that one for about a year, put 10k miles on it, and I had just put a new back tire on it when I got smoked by a drunk driver. Spent a week in hospital and 4 months off work recovering from a few broken bones.

My first street bike was a 1978 Yamaha 650 Special. Blew up the motor pretty quickly, rebuilt it for a few hundred bucks, then traded it in for a new 1980 XS1100 Special. Had that one for about a year, put 10k miles on it, and I had just put a new back tire on it when I got smoked by a drunk driver. Spent a week in hospital and 4 months off work recovering from a few broken bones.
Owwwww! The younger bikers round here have no clue what to look for in the way of such confrontations. They ride their crotch rockets like they're entitled to do as they please, regardless of rules or conditions. :mad::BangHead:

Sorry to hear that Randy, but one reason I only ride dirt bikes.

No more road riding for me. I mostly like tinkering on them and learning about the model. Who knows, it might end up in the scrap pile. Lol

My friends 68 cuda was at the car show last weekend. This is very rare, never been titled and is still new and original.
Has less than 10 miles on it. I didn't get a picture of the car but here is some.

IMG_20240531_091857986 (1).jpg

IMG_20240531_091846354.jpg

IMG_20240531_091826706.jpg

-
Back