Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hi guys,
Been a lovely day today. Looks like rain for the rest of the weekend though.
There is a car show tonight but think I'm going to stay home.
Have a great evening

Hi guys,
Been a lovely day today. Looks like rain for the rest of the weekend though.
There is a car show tonight but think I'm going to stay home.
Have a great evening
Here as, well pulled some dead brush out of bush with lawn tractor. We’ll sit around fire pit have a few whiskeys and call it a night

Here as, well pulled some dead brush out of bush with lawn tractor. We’ll sit around fire pit have a few whiskeys and call it a night
Morning temps here will be in the freezing range so ya might want to poor a double to stay warm.

1728797826516.jpeg

Georgius weather here too. Picked a couple pounds of tomatoes this morning.
There's nothing like tomatoes right off the vine. We had a great yield this year.
I like to make a salad of diced tomatoes, sliced and quartered cucumber and diced sweet onion mixed together and then a generous helping of Italian dressing and all mixed together. The longer it sits the better the flavours meld together.

Morning guys.
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.
Going to have fun with all my family today. Love to see them come but it's also great when you see the taillights leaving the driveway.
Then we can sit and relax on the couch and grab a snooze.
Have a wonderful day

Morning guys. A bit chilly this morning
Had a great time with family yesterday.
Good food and a lot of laughs.
Our son and his fiance stayed overnight instead of the long drive home.
Got leftovers for supper tonight.
Have a great day

Great thanksgiving dinner with family. Had a huge bonfire, good tunes, lots of laughs, drank way too much whiskey. Paying for that today. Smoked 2 lbs Gouda cheese today now it rests vacuum packed for 2 weeks. Think I’ll go hold the sofa down for awhile. Enough todaying for today. Make it a good one guys

Great thanksgiving dinner with family. Had a huge bonfire, good tunes, lots of laughs, drank way too much whiskey. Paying for that today. Smoked 2 lbs Gouda cheese today now it rests vacuum packed for 2 weeks. Think I’ll go hold the sofa down for awhile. Enough todaying for today. Make it a good one guy

Morning guys.
1c this morning and might rain.
Had a great but tiring weekend but was great also.
My son brought his drone and took a picture of our house.
He could only take one picture because we are very close to an airport and he got a warning from them.
Thinking he was about 100ft high but they still detected him.
Have a great day

Oct 13,2024.jpg

Morning guys.
1c this morning and might rain.
Had a great but tiring weekend but was great also.
My son brought his drone and took a picture of our house.
He could only take one picture because we are very close to an airport and he got a warning from them.
Thinking he was about 100ft high but they still detected him.
Have a great day

View attachment 1716315885
Got to be careful with those drones. Was over having a beer with one of my friends. This drone was flying back and forth over his place. It was there for about 15/20 minutes. He said enough and proceeded to shoot the thing out of the sky. Nobody to this day has ever come looking for it. Kinda thought that was a little excessive but I guess it got his message across.

Got to be careful with those drones. Was over having a beer with one of my friends. This drone was flying back and forth over his place. It was there for about 15/20 minutes. He said enough and proceeded to shoot the thing out of the sky. Nobody to this day has ever come looking for it. Kinda thought that was a little excessive but I guess it got his message across.
lol..hopefully a couple of kids just being kids...I bet they had some "splaining" to do to their parents. " hello Lucy I'm home!"

Well it looks like my son found a used engine to rebuild for my bigger diesel that threw a rod this spring. Hopefully we can work a deal and my son will drive the 3 hours to pick it up for me.

-
Back