Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
You guys should be proud of me I didn't post anything on the religious forum.
I believe in God but not the churches.

You guys should be proud of me I didn't post anything on the religious forum.
I believe in God but not the churches.
Bible doesnt say anything about having to go to church. Its pretty personal if you ask me but the scriptures do suggest spreading the word.

Getting ready to prime the back widow opening. I'm not using por15 here. It's blasted pretty good. I think epoxy will hold down any minor rust pits at this point.

DSCF2585.JPG

DSCF2586.JPG

DSCF2587.JPG

Bible doesnt say anything about having to go to church. Its pretty personal if you ask me but the scriptures do suggest spreading the word.
Yes it does BP I tried years ago and never found anyone that didn't all ready know.

Thought maybe ya hit the booze a little early:poke:
Yea did that too BP just to much stuff going on here and trying to keep up with 8 kids and 15 grand kids and just was talking to my mom that is 85 that I thought was 83 and was lucky she remembered me. My brother in law just got out of jail after 7 years and talked to him all night last night and talking to my son in Alaska trying to see how he and my grand kids are doing.
My youngest brother lives in Indianapolis and heard they had a bad storm there and still trying to get in touch with him.
Yep going for another drink come join me BP.

Yea did that too BP just to much stuff going on here and trying to keep up with 8 kids and 15 grand kids and just was talking to my mom that is 85 that I thought was 83 and was lucky she remembered me. My brother in law just got out of jail after 7 years and talked to him all night last night and talking to my son in Alaska trying to see how he and my grand kids are doing.
My youngest brother lives in Indianapolis and heard they had a bad storm there and still trying to get in touch with him.
Yep going for another drink come join me BP.
I'm with ya brother. That is a lot for one plate. If anyone can handle it, you can. Keep it up. :thumbsup:

media0.jpg
media0_02.jpg
media0_05.jpg
Just got these pictures from my oldest son in Alaska 2nd photo of my new grand son that I haven't seen yet. The cabin is there new house this is an old picture He says and they are living in it now.
He just got internet and the first time since a long time that I got any pictures from him.
Damn kids are hard to keep up with but I am a happy grandpa.

Still trying to find out what my son has in his arms besides his son I think maybe a Badger?

Thats so cool Fred Look at those happy kids. Its a wolverine. Pretty rare around here. I've seen one in my lifetime.
Thanks BP never seen one but apparently my son has. lol
And you guys were worried about me getting under my car. You see what I go through with my kids. Safer under the car I think.
Really the kids are safe no different than living in Florida with Alligators. lol

Thanks BP never seen one but apparently my son has. lol
And you guys were worried about me getting under my car. You see what I go through with my kids. Safer under the car I think.
Really the kids are safe no different than living in Florida with Alligators. lol
Is he trapping up there? Wolverine isn't worth alot as a trader but pretty desirable for taxidermy.

-
Back