Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Here Fred
478FDC41-FA6F-4E73-BFA9-35FB79DD8137.jpeg

How you doing on your car SLO?
I will get my primer and some more supplies today so I can get back on mine. Next week I plan getting as much done as I can.

Gotcha, 31°F but heading for 50 today.

I've been delinquent but busy with some family issues and the fence. Gonna finish the last gate this morning I hope. Really slow work with the back acting up.

Everybody doing alright?

Well thank you FOG! Going to go out for a special dinner tonight too!

Going to Sonic for foot long chili cheese dogs with onions, hot sauce with Rolaids for Dessert.

I am not getting a dang thing done today! Poured myself out of bed this morning and my back feels like a bunch of those MS13 clowns been kickin me all night. On my third round of Vitamin I today too!

th
I am not getting a dang thing done today! Poured myself out of bed this morning and my back feels like a bunch of those MS13 clowns been kickin me all night. On my third round of Vitamin I today too!
Well that sucks. I'm lucky. I feel best when I crawl out of bed. Its later in the day that kicks my ***. Gotta run to the big City this afternoon and try to find some material to simulate the package tray in this Impala. Got my blood test for the prostate cancer back from the lab. Undetectable. 3 years now.:):thumbsup: Hope all is better with the Family Jeff... Oh and happy birthday. You deserve better than a wiener dinner. LOL

BP, that is WAAAAY cool that your test is clean 3 years now. Is it PSA that they are checking?

Congratulations, that's a big deal my friend!

My back will be fine with a day or 2 off yard work. When I'm working on Dottie I just roll around on a stool from Northern Tool or my fold up creeper. I am getting a bit of a short fuse with my brother cause I want my tools back but family is family. We can all pick our nose, but we can't pick our family!

BP, that is WAAAAY cool that your test is clean 3 years now. Is it PSA that they are checking?

My back will be fine with a day or 2 off yard work. When I'm working on Dottie I just roll around on a stool from Northern Tool or my fold up creeper. I am getting a bit of a short fuse with my brother cause I want my tools back but family is family. We can all pick our nose, but we can't pick our family!
Sorry about your back Jeff putting up fences is hard on the back.
And so is family at times.

Yes PSA. It should be zero if they got it all. The test cant measure to zero though so mine in less than .06 milliwhateverparts per whatever. It's where it needs to be is all I know. The cancer had moved out of the prostate some and is why we are monitoring it closely. Prostate specific antigen Is what PSA stands for so it is easy to measure because it is only produced by prostate cells so if the PSA "bounces" it means they didn't get it all. This will go on at lesser intervals for 7 more years and after 10 they call it good.

-
Back